ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
25th Feb 20 9:43 PM
Monamac1_2nd
Posts 756
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
Still not a bad one though

Agreed mate,

25th Feb 20 10:38 PM
stripey
Posts 6,155
Quote:
Originally posted by Monamac1_2nd
Got my youth, thought his fixed would be higher, my best return to date though
Hooray!

26th Feb 20 7:34 PM
KevinHann
Posts 678
Quote:
Originally posted by Monamac1_2nd
Got my youth, thought his fixed would be higher, my best return to date though

Is that Leiva? Looks like a player who will reach around mid-60s when trained up, a pretty great addition in both squad value and potential transfer fee

26th Feb 20 8:16 PM
Penzo
Posts 7
What ratings are people?s youth scouts and what?s the lowest rating players people generally sign to academy?

26th Feb 20 9:27 PM
stripey
Posts 6,155
Quote:
Originally posted by Penzo
What ratings are people?s youth scouts and what?s the lowest rating players people generally sign to academy?

My scouts are rated in the low 30s, as my Club Rating is relatively low. Other managers will have higher rate scouts. Looking at it another way, they come back with results on a youth search after four days. I have four scouts.

I imagine people will differ on who they sign as well. I'm looking for young players at the moment, and if I find an 11-year-old with near-even attributes, then I'll sign him, even if he is rated 5, because he's got over six seasons to develop.

Unfortunately, as you'll perhaps perceive from reading this thread, I don't find many youths with balanced attributes, and haven't done with my first team since Day 44 last season. That's one reason why I have four scouts as they will bring me eight or nine players every four days.

26th Feb 20 9:43 PM
roland68
Posts 973
My best scout is rated 58 and the lowest rated youth player, currently in my Academy, was rated 5 when I took him on.. Just fancied giving it a go to see what my coaches could do with him.

27th Feb 20 8:03 PM
rambocat
Posts 404
Quote:
Originally posted by Penzo

My current squad is made up entirely of youth academy promotions.

27th Feb 20 8:48 PM
stripey
Posts 6,155
Quote:
Originally posted by rambocat
My current squad is made up entirely of youth academy promotions.
That's really impressive, RC. What was the rating of the best youth that you ever promoted who is now in your current squad?

27th Feb 20 9:07 PM
DJ88RUL_2nd
Posts 4
I have a 5 rated youth. He is 14 now. Been with me since he was 11. His fixed attributes are all 5. I thought he will grow evenly but he didn't grow at all...Don't even know why I keep renewing his contract...

27th Feb 20 9:11 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by DJ88RUL_2nd
I have a 5 rated youth. He is 14 now. Been with me since he was 11. His fixed attributes are all 5. I thought he will grow evenly but he didn't grow at all...Don't even know why I keep renewing his contract...

Hope

27th Feb 20 9:36 PM
rambocat
Posts 404
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
That's really impressive, RC. What was the rating of the best youth that you ever promoted who is now in your current squad

That would be my gk eboh. He promoted in high 60s but is injured frequently.
My forward juanas promoted at 65ish.
My defender olsen and midfielders healy, onipchenko and stiener also promoted in the 60s.

I had a couple youths in 70ish range that declined too though.

27th Feb 20 9:38 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
My defender olsen and midfielders healy, onipchenko and stiener also promoted in the 60s.

Alll very nice youths RC

27th Feb 20 9:43 PM
stripey
Posts 6,155
Quote:

Thanks - very interesting to see the variety in their FAs. Do you recall how evenly balanced those youths' attributes were at promotion time?

27th Feb 20 9:51 PM
rambocat
Posts 404
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Thanks - very interesting to see the variety in their FAs. Do you recall how evenly balanced those youths' attributes were at promotion time?

I really dont recall exactly to be honest but a couple were lopsided in relation to physical mental and technical. I glanced from time to time but never made significant mental note.

28th Feb 20 9:40 PM
stripey
Posts 6,155
12th mission completed - and picked up another 11-year-old - midfielder rated 4/6/5 (5). Guess I'll need to be patient with how he gets on.

29th Feb 20 9:28 PM
porkpie
Posts 225
I've a 16 yr old goalie that's rated 75 in my academy. I will be very surprised if he promoted. I could actually do with him.

29th Feb 20 9:58 PM
stripey
Posts 6,155
Quote:
Originally posted by porkpie
I've a 16 yr old goalie that's rated 75 in my academy. I will be very surprised if he promoted. I could actually do with him.
Very tasty - good luck!

29th Feb 20 10:08 PM
TopGun2
Posts 568
Quote:
Originally posted by BubbaGump
you've only tried promoting two youths in 15 seasons? :big grin:

Only joking... very nice record there!

3 out of 3 successes since my last post they're all useless of course because I've got terrible staff.

5th Mar 20 7:51 PM
porkpie
Posts 225
I've gone to promote my star youth goalie. He's rated 75 but his fixed stats are a bit lopsided.

I will be shocked if he promotes. I was going to wait but I need players asap.

5th Mar 20 7:55 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,331
Quote:
Originally posted by porkpie
I've gone to promote my star youth goalie. He's rated 75 but his fixed stats are a bit lopsided.

I will be shocked if he promotes. I was going to wait but I need players asap.

Good luck porkie!

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game