ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
16th Jan 20 7:56 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
I see, so then it only really counts for 11-15 year olds then, most of my 40+ rated youths are just rushed products this since leaving my original team, i'll probably stick to my current teams though hopefully

think my highest youth was 67 in the previous version but he never got to fullfill his potential as the game got reset, I did have a few more but as 90% of them rejected me then when I got 1 I never got to see him complete, maaybe thats why I have always just rushed my youths in this version because the long game can be frustrating.
I'll try again though, the game will be reset soon as my 77 potential youth gets to a 50 rating in game

16th Jan 20 8:29 PM
roland68
Posts 976
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
I've found that the lower of their stats in Mental, Physical and Technical improve at a lower rate than the higher ones, not all evenly. This is why even stats on recruitment is best.

Indeed, I think it's quite clear if you monitor a few players for a while that each stat increases by the same percentage.

So a 30 20 10 player might increase one week to 33 22 11, all increase by the same percentage.. Over time, if he improves more you'll see when the first is 45, the other two will be 30 and 15 or near enough, as the numbers are rounded you night see slight variance as they increase.

A 20 20 20 player will improve to a level of 30 30 30 etc...

16th Jan 20 8:35 PM
pleasant_2nd
Posts 1,193
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
Indeed, I think it's quite clear if you monitor a few players for a while that each stat increases by the same percentage.

So a 30 20 10 player might increase one week to 33 22 11, all increase by the same percentage.. Over time, if he improves more you'll see when the first is 45, the other two will be 30 and 15 or near enough, as the numbers are rounded you night see slight variance as they increase.

A 20 20 20 player will improve to a level of 30 30 30 etc...

Quite

16th Jan 20 10:36 PM
stripey
Posts 6,152
Quote:
Originally posted by BubbaGump
Agree with both points above. After carefully analysing things I found that youths improve across all 3 atts generally quite evenly.. therefore a youth with an attitude of 90 and low in other areas is less likely to improve overall.
Do you reckon, then, that once the 90-rated attribute reaches its peak, that the other attributes down tools as well?

17th Jan 20 3:25 PM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Do you reckon, then, that once the 90-rated attribute reaches its peak, that the other attributes down tools as well?

I believe so yes

17th Jan 20 6:35 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
Quote:

That's what I've always believed, too, but I don't have any proof.

18th Jan 20 12:20 AM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:

I've never had a 90 rated attribute in a youth!

18th Jan 20 1:51 AM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
I've never had a 90 rated attribute in a youth!

My highest is an 82.

19th Jan 20 2:20 PM
thewrongone
Posts 50
Quote:
Originally posted by zwaluwen_2nd
I 'm getting the message (squad to small) many times.
I've tried to promoted youhts a lot but they keep refusing
Sometimes under 5 days contract - sometimes more.
This is not working

Buy a cheap rubbish player to boost your numbers

19th Jan 20 11:33 PM
stripey
Posts 6,152
Third scouting mission - still not very good, but not quite as bad. Out they go again...

20th Jan 20 9:37 AM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Quote:
Originally posted by Piper_FC
My highest is an 82.

What are the other atts?

20th Jan 20 9:41 AM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
My current YA is at max capacity but if my scouts find anything i'll try and promote my 16yo to free up the space.

A Baburin (61) 15yo
I Bacon (45) 14yo *NOT EVEN ATTS*
S Fetsko (55) 15yo *NOT EVEN ATTS*
K Oni (57) 14yo
W Kühlewein (60) 15yo
E Kane (52) 14yo
Z Belaouf (50) 16yo
F Figueroa (4 14yo

The two defenders without even atts I don't know will promoted very well if they do.

20th Jan 20 12:12 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
Quote:
What are the other atts?

82,47,76, overall 68. Currently in the academy. I sure hope he promotes when it's time

20th Jan 20 7:32 PM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Quote:
82,47,76, overall 68. Currently in the academy. I sure hope he promotes when it's time

That's a very good gouth indeed!

20th Jan 20 8:11 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
Quote:
That's a very good gouth indeed!

It's the best I've had since I started taking better notes on things - probably the best I've ever had.

I recently promoted Keating (MF in my squad) who was a 61, but his fixed attributes leave more than a little to be desired. I'm interested to see how high he trains and if he gets to any of the potential his youth rating would have made me believe he had.

21st Jan 20 8:48 PM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Quote:
It's the best I've had since I started taking better notes on things - probably the best I've ever had.

I recently promoted Keating (MF in my squad) who was a 61, but his fixed attributes leave more than a little to be desired. I'm interested to see how high he trains and if he gets to any of the potential his youth rating would have made me believe he had.

I believe he will max out at rated 56.

23rd Jan 20 10:57 PM
stripey
Posts 6,152
Scouts have come back with seven more forwards. The worst balanced was a 16-year-old, with figures of 38/12/4. In general, the younger players were closer to being well balanced, so next time, I'll get my scouts to look only for age 11-15 players.

And the best? A 12-year-old rated 4/5/6, so I'll give him a go.

27th Jan 20 10:15 PM
stripey
Posts 6,152
4th mission completed, and out of the six 11-15 year-olds, there was a corker! 14 years old, and rated at 31-32-30.

27th Jan 20 10:58 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
Wow! That's great

Hope he trains, too. You'll have a great player there if he trains up and accepts.

27th Jan 20 11:17 PM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Quote:
4th mission completed, and out of the six 11-15 year-olds, there was a corker! 14 years old, and rated at 31-32-30.

Nice one stripey

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game