ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
1st Mar 24 8:12 PM
andyoz
Posts 176
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
I am pleased to say that I now have a Rusty Butt.

The club's doctor has been called on to carry out any medical checks.

I'm guessing you bid an extra 20M just for the player name

4th Mar 24 8:18 PM
euromyside
Posts 31
Fergus Reilly (10) looking nice for my team.
It's a shame he can't reach his full potential with my limited coach abilities.

I'd sell but I don't know what else to spend on and I don't want the taxman take...
I'm already on 28 players.

How much are people willing to pay? What happens if I decide to keep him, not train him and keep him on a long contract until I decide to sell in the future.

At 17, will he still command the same price at 18, 19, 20, 21 with no training?

4th Mar 24 10:53 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 281
Quote:
Originally posted by euromyside
Fergus Reilly (10) looking nice for my team.
It's a shame he can't reach his full potential with my limited coach abilities.

I'd sell but I don't know what else to spend on and I don't want the taxman take...
I'm already on 28 players.

How much are people willing to pay? What happens if I decide to keep him, not train him and keep him on a long contract until I decide to sell in the future.

At 17, will he still command the same price at 18, 19, 20, 21 with no training?

Why not train him? Fully trained 90s rated players go for 40M+ so I don't see why he wouldn't go for that next season or the season after.

Or if money is no object, why not keep him? He'll still train higher than any of your other players.

5th Mar 24 2:42 PM
Mr_Cantona
Posts 17
I wish my scouts could find some youths worth taking in, all three of them keep coming back with garbage

5th Mar 24 8:23 PM
clach
Posts 116
94 rated gk just promoted and suffice to say totally disappointed

5th Mar 24 8:25 PM
andyoz
Posts 176
Quote:
Originally posted by clach

That is not great for a 94 rated youth is it! I had one a while ago like this, he actually trained up better than I expected. So he might not be a superstar but hopefully he will be a very decent player for you.

5th Mar 24 9:34 PM
Firesilver
Posts 983
Quote:

Was he a balanced 94 or unbalanced? With those stats I'd expect something like 86/98/98 which would often turn out with some 80s FAs.

Either way, bad luck on the stats, but at least he promoted- that's an easy 20M on the TM if you don't want to keep him.

5th Mar 24 10:19 PM
clach
Posts 116
Quote:
Originally posted by andyoz
That is not great for a 94 rated youth is it! I had one a while ago like this, he actually trained up better than I expected. So he might not be a superstar but hopefully he will be a very decent player for you.

Must be something about my youth academy and gks, my gk Moreno was my 1st decent youth I promoted and his stats was all 100

5th Mar 24 10:27 PM
clach
Posts 116
Quote:
Originally posted by Firesilver
Was he a balanced 94 or unbalanced? With those stats I'd expect something like 86/98/98 which would often turn out with some 80s FAs.

Either way, bad luck on the stats, but at least he promoted- that's an easy 20M on the TM if you don't want to keep him.

His stats was 95/94/90 mate, just unlucky I guess hopefully next 1 will be a superstar haha

5th Mar 24 11:22 PM
Firesilver
Posts 983
Quote:
His stats was 95/94/90 mate, just unlucky I guess hopefully next 1 will be a superstar haha

To be fair, the difference once he's maxed out with our level of coaches is probably not a huge amount. A 90s FA keeper you could probably get to about 85 while a high 80s FA you can probably get to 78-80. It's only going to be a point or two preview difference overall.

Look on the bright side- the guy is still a gem whether you keep him or sell him. He could have rejected a senior contract and then you'd have been furious!

6th Mar 24 6:57 AM
clach
Posts 116
Quote:
Originally posted by Firesilver
To be fair, the difference once he's maxed out with our level of coaches is probably not a huge amount. A 90s FA keeper you could probably get to about 85 while a high 80s FA you can probably get to 78-80. It's only going to be a point or two preview difference overall.

Look on the bright side- the guy is still a gem whether you keep him or sell him. He could have rejected a senior contract and then you'd have been furious!

Very true mate he could have not promoted, I?d probably have cried if he didn?t haha so always a bright side

7th Mar 24 8:26 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 281
Well there I was grumbling to myself that none of my youths were progressing beyond 80.

Three weeks ago Sharaf was rated 38. Since then he's gone 50->62->85!!

Now if only he could inspire some of the others...

9th Mar 24 9:36 PM
stripey_2nd
Posts 282
Möwen are very pleased to welcome Cenk Konuralp to the squad from the Youth Academy today.

9th Mar 24 9:46 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey_2nd
Möwen are very pleased to welcome to the squad from the Youth Academy today.

That link takes me to my own squad stripey.

9th Mar 24 9:48 PM
stripey
Posts 6,151
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
That link takes me to my own squad stripey.
It took me to mine. . Could you take a look at it, please? I'm no expert at links!

9th Mar 24 9:52 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
It took me to mine. . Could you take a look at it, please? I'm no expert at links!

When I?m back I?ll tell you how to do a link to a player in a forum post.

9th Mar 24 9:55 PM
stripey
Posts 6,151
Quote:
Thanks! I'll see if I can work it out from the post you made, but I'll delink it in mine for now.

10th Mar 24 6:25 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 281
Link or no link, he's a tasty looking player!

10th Mar 24 8:38 PM
Glosterra_2nd
Posts 16
Quote:

Can you let me know too please. Rocketmangav told me 10 or so years ago but I've forgotten...and there was me thinking I had a short term memory issue.

10th Mar 24 8:40 PM
Glosterra_2nd
Posts 16
Quote:

Can you let me know too please. The legend, Rocketmaggav did tell me once but I've forgotten. And there was me thinking I've just a short term memory

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game