ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
15th Nov 23 8:17 PM
andyoz
Posts 176
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueBoar
Same... added one 11 year old, now 13 and he's only just into double digits, so won't be kept.

I've done alright, but now my team is stronger, I am getting less joy with decent balanced players. Maybe the youth side of things is designed that way?

Well ironically since I posted this I have filled my two spots! Today I got an absolute stonker. A 14 year old rated 73, not quite perfectly balanced but very close. It was worth the wait it seems

15th Nov 23 10:13 PM
Firesilver
Posts 983
Quote:
Originally posted by Firesilver
Finally found a youth gem a week or two ago. A 13 year old, tall, athletic, both-footed creative midfielder rated 48 with perfect symmetry. He's already increased by 10 in each area and I'm super excited to have my first ever 100-rated youth...

...turn me down on his 18th birthday

Ladies and gentlemen, I am delighted to present Avvakum Shulichenko. With lowest FAs of 94, this talented both-footed CRM is either going to be my future club captain or a long-standing record on my Club Records page for highest transfer fee received. 11 pages of waiting well worth it.

Anyone interested? You're going to have to make a deal I can't refuse, because otherwise this guy is going to help propel me to the top 6 of the Brazil Premiership in many seasons' time, hopefully alongside someone else that I'm hoping to reveal tomorrow...

16th Nov 23 9:04 AM
andyoz
Posts 176
Wow, a both footed created midfielder with those stats! That is indeed very impressive. Well done.

16th Nov 23 9:19 PM
Firesilver
Posts 983
So, does anyone need any young, FA 90s, both-footed creative midfielders?

They're coming along like London buses right now.

17th Nov 23 2:05 PM
almahaza
Posts 297
Quote:
So, does anyone need any young, FA 90s, both-footed creative midfielders?

They're coming along like London buses right now.
They both look fantastic, good luck fending off approaches or selling at the highest possible price.

17th Nov 23 9:03 PM
Lemmy
Posts 472
After much scouting just picked up a 14yo 84 rated youth perfectly balanced

Definitely worth the wait

18th Nov 23 9:36 PM
stripey
Posts 6,151
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy

Hooray!

18th Nov 23 9:41 PM
stripey
Posts 6,151
I have a very promising 16-year-old - Bankole Omorede. He's a left-footed defender, currently rated 99/99/99. I usually wait until they're 18 or about to turn 18, and haven't been turned down for a good number of seasons, but also in the YA I have a trio of 17-year-olds, all of whom are worthwhile, but not as good as Omorede. I think my best bet may be to aim to promote one in each of the next four seasons, and keep my fingers crossed.

18th Nov 23 9:47 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 281
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy

Can't believe my scouts missed him...they must have only been up the road very nice!

19th Nov 23 2:15 PM
Lemmy
Posts 472
Quote:
Originally posted by chyperhondriac
Can't believe my scouts missed him...they must have only been up the road very nice!

Or in the wine bar

19th Nov 23 2:56 PM
Andy1970_2nd
Posts 20
Glad to see a couple of people are finding gems, I've found nothing for months and my academy is now only half full Youths especially with my Guinean team are vital to my survival, and in my 1st team, vital for generating cash from sales, or youths my coaches can train up to 60-70 to keep me Top 10 in the top league. Real shame they seem to have dried up, nothing above a 45 rated one

19th Nov 23 8:56 PM
Firesilver
Posts 983
I have still been out looking even when I had a full academy and I haven't found anyone worth going for in the last month or two either. Don't worry- they will turn up eventually. How many scouts have you got out looking?

26th Nov 23 9:20 PM
stripey
Posts 6,151
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
I have a very promising 16-year-old - Bankole Omorede. He's a left-footed defender, currently rated 99/99/99. I usually wait until they're 18 or about to turn 18, and haven't been turned down for a good number of seasons, but also in the YA I have a trio of 17-year-olds, all of whom are worthwhile, but not as good as Omorede. I think my best bet may be to aim to promote one in each of the next four seasons, and keep my fingers crossed.
Still 16 and now 100/100/100. First one of those for me.

26th Nov 23 9:51 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 281
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Still 16 and now 100/100/100. First one of those for me.

Very nice! I've got my first all 100 player too - was going to promote him this season but he would have been my third so don't want to risk it. He'll be coming through ASAP in season 55, that's for sure.

26th Nov 23 10:00 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 281
Quote:
I have still been out looking even when I had a full academy and I haven't found anyone worth going for in the last month or two either. Don't worry- they will turn up eventually. How many scouts have you got out looking?

I've got five out and yeah, nothing in the last few weeks. I'm sure something will turn up soon...right?

27th Nov 23 8:48 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 281
Well I'm down to one scout...fired all the rest before realising my adverts had expired fortunately the last round of searches turned up one okayish prospect that has filled out my academy for now

27th Nov 23 9:14 PM
stripey
Posts 6,151
Quote:
Originally posted by chyperhondriac
Well I'm down to one scout...fired all the rest before realising my adverts had expired fortunately the last round of searches turned up one okayish prospect that has filled out my academy for now
Whoops!

28th Nov 23 11:17 PM
ramster59
Posts 29
Just promoted my first ever youth player and I'm shocked! He was 79/85/95 in the youth squad and he's all 90+ fixed attributes!
Too good for me now, willing to listen to any offers

28th Nov 23 11:43 PM
ramster59
Posts 29
I realise how useless it is to say that without giving his name (first time mistakes ).

J Rodriquez (10), 17 year old fullback.

5th Dec 23 8:09 PM
Firesilver
Posts 983
Had to promote someone today a little earlier than I'd hoped- was hoping to put him up next season to follow my plan of 2 promotions per season, but his contract expired a bit earlier than I had calculated (not sure why I thought a season had 46 days, it even says it at the top of the screen...) Luckily he still accepted and that's my 3rd FA 90s promoted youth this season. Welcome Octave Avare, 16 year old both-footed fullback.

Still got two more diamonds to come through and the rest will probably not be up to this standard unless they start to get a move on soon, but that's a thoroughly satisfying season in terms of squad growth

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game