ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
20th Dec 23 8:55 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 281
Quote:
Originally posted by porkpie
He just needs to play some games.

Indeed, I missed a reserve game today due to cup commitments. I may throw him on against the top 20 team I'm playing tomorrow, give him a nice welcome to the league

20th Dec 23 9:01 PM
porkpie
Posts 233
Quote:
Originally posted by chyperhondriac
Indeed, I missed a reserve game today due to cup commitments. I may throw him on against the top 20 team I'm playing tomorrow, give him a nice welcome to the league

Stick him on for the last 20 mins.

I don't have a big enough squad to play reserve games, and the Brazil league is quite intense. It's only now and again you can throw the weaker/younger players in.

21st Dec 23 8:11 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 281
Quote:

Well he went on while we were drawing, probably lost us the game, and picked up a knock so didn't train after all

22nd Dec 23 6:15 AM
Firesilver
Posts 983
I don't think porkie meant for you to stick him on in a match against a big rival

22nd Dec 23 7:26 AM
chyperhondriac
Posts 281
Quote:
I may throw him on against the top 20 team I'm playing tomorrow, give him a nice welcome to the league

Quote:

Seems pretty clear cut to me

Anyway, I'm not blaming porkpie - I knew it was a gamble with the result and chose to do it all the same. I'd have lost anyway, I always do against AoS

It's just the knock that's annoying, but at least it wasn't something ridiculous like a grade 3 injury.

22nd Dec 23 8:19 AM
porkpie
Posts 233
Quote:
Originally posted by Firesilver
I don't think porkie meant for you to stick him on in a match against a big rival

Correct as playing anything less than your strongest against the better teams always ends up in tears.

22nd Dec 23 8:20 AM
porkpie
Posts 233
Quote:
Seems pretty clear cut to me

Anyway, I'm not blaming porkpie - I knew it was a gamble with the result and chose to do it all the same. I'd have lost anyway, I always do against AoS

It's just the knock that's annoying, but at least it wasn't something ridiculous like a grade 3 injury.

I'd try him in goal when he's fit again.

22nd Dec 23 9:15 AM
hutber
Posts 36
How rare are 100/100 youths in this game these days?

22nd Dec 23 11:35 AM
Lemmy
Posts 472
Quote:
Originally posted by hutber
How rare are 100/100 youths in this game these days?

Do you mean finding them at 100 or training them up to 100?

23rd Dec 23 7:36 PM
hutber
Posts 36
Training them up 100 ye.

23rd Dec 23 9:24 PM
Lemmy
Posts 472
Quote:
Originally posted by hutber
Training them up 100 ye.

I've only had 2 reach 100 and only recently. Others have had a few but I don't know how many.

23rd Dec 23 9:46 PM
stripey
Posts 6,152
I've had one, but, as I posted recently, he promoted to all 90s, but nothing out of the ordinary at that level.

23rd Dec 23 10:59 PM
FootballManager
Posts 296
Two 14 year old youths returned in my latest scout reports.

60 rated midfielder, 57/60/62
70 rated midfielder, 68/79/80

The 70 rated midfielder is less balanced, but even if he doesn't improve in rating from now until promotion he'll be useful

24th Dec 23 7:36 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 281
Quote:
Originally posted by FootballManager
Two 14 year old youths returned in my latest scout reports.

60 rated midfielder, 57/60/62
70 rated midfielder, 68/79/80

The 70 rated midfielder is less balanced, but even if he doesn't improve in rating from now until promotion he'll be useful

Good finds, but he must be rated higher than 70 with those attributes surely?

25th Dec 23 3:37 PM
FootballManager
Posts 296
Quote:
Good finds, but he must be rated higher than 70 with those attributes surely?

Clearly I have had too much wine at Christmas, as I meant to type 76!

26th Dec 23 7:07 AM
chyperhondriac
Posts 281
Quote:
Originally posted by FootballManager
Clearly I have had too much wine at Christmas, as I meant to type 76!

even better!

26th Dec 23 9:44 PM
pleasant_2nd
Posts 1,194
Christmas disappointment...

My youth playmaker had an overall youth rating of 95. His attributes wer not even but his loest was 91.

He did promote but I'm a little disappointed in his senior squad fixed attributes. (Obviously, my Mod 'promote youth with all 90s fixed atts' button didn't work on this occasion...)

Kirk Edvardsen

I'm sure there's a lesson in there somewhere.

(I mean apart from asking Ron to fix that button.
)

28th Dec 23 11:10 PM
sullymcfc
Posts 68
So my coach came back yesterday to tell me my 16yo defender has gone as far as he can time to take the next step he was 80 rated I renewed his contract today he?s improved to 81

29th Dec 23 12:06 AM
roland68
Posts 980
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasant_2nd
Christmas disappointment...

My youth playmaker had an overall youth rating of 95. His attributes wer not even but his loest was 91.

He did promote but I'm a little disappointed in his senior squad fixed attributes. (Obviously, my Mod 'promote youth with all 90s fixed atts' button didn't work on this occasion...)

I'm sure there's a lesson in there somewhere.

(I mean apart from asking Ron to fix that button.
)

That's a really unlucky one, but you're not alone.

I've had a couple of similar disappointments, the worst case was a 95 (96/96/93) youth who promoted with one 8x FA and I couldn't train him any further than 83.

Hopefully, like my lucky youth promotion mentioned on 10th Dec, you'll get a really positive promotion to make up for it before too long.

29th Dec 23 11:37 PM
hutber
Posts 36
Well I have a youth who is currently 99 rated, 16 and 44 days left on the contract. I guess I will wait for 100, if it happens. Hes been in with me for a while. So I hope he'll give me the thumbs up and join too!

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game