ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
9th Oct 20 8:18 PM
TopGun2
Posts 568
An OK youth promotion for me today, Schaefer. He was never the greatest youth so I kept him a season longer than normal and took a gamble on him declining but got lucky. His fixed attributes came out pretty well considering his youth ratings too

18th Oct 20 8:33 PM
AKRAZY_2nd
Posts 33
41 rated fullback promotion, turned 18 and promoted, come into squad rated 6 though, idk if that's a sign of being a dud or just randomly started off as a lower rating then usual, this has never happened to me before everyone of my youths in the past has been rated 9/10/11 ish to start, but I've seen others come out low rated, will train him at closing down and find out where his stamina goes I guess.

19th Oct 20 4:01 PM
TopGun2
Posts 568
Is there a set day that youth ratings increase or can it be any day? Going back a few years it always used to be the 3am Friday update but that's definitely not the case now.

19th Oct 20 4:56 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
Quote:
Originally posted by TopGun2
Is there a set day that youth ratings increase or can it be any day? Going back a few years it always used to be the 3am Friday update but that's definitely not the case now.

Youths are updated only at Saturday's update (which is at 2p in my time zone, but I think at 8p in the UK).

19th Oct 20 5:06 PM
TopGun2
Posts 568
Thanks

19th Oct 20 7:46 PM
Reidyy36
Posts 5
I've promoted two 16 year olds for tonight's update. I'm really looking forward to them being promoted into my senior team. They are 54 and 52 rated! By far the best I've had if they both promote.

19th Oct 20 8:19 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
Quote:
Originally posted by Reidyy36
I've promoted two 16 year olds for tonight's update. I'm really looking forward to them being promoted into my senior team. They are 54 and 52 rated! By far the best I've had if they both promote.

did they join??

I lost a 44 rated both footed full back last night, but managed to promote a 43 rated cmf on tonights update, would of rather had the 2 footed fb but its still good progress

19th Oct 20 8:27 PM
Reidyy36
Posts 5
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY
did they join??

I lost a 44 rated both footed full back last night, but managed to promote a 43 rated cmf on tonights update, would of rather had the 2 footed fb but its still good progress

One promoted, a Scottish left footed full back. One was a two footed hole player. I assume I promoted him too early, should of kept him till he was 18 in the youth ranks.

19th Oct 20 8:37 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
I have a 52 rated CB in there, but waiting 11 days until his contract has 2 days left, should get 1 more Saturday update chance to improve, but 52 promotion still be good.

19th Oct 20 8:49 PM
Reidyy36
Posts 5
Quote:
I have a 52 rated CB in there, but waiting 11 days until his contract has 2 days left, should get 1 more Saturday update chance to improve, but 52 promotion still be good.

MF F Shata (50) 15
DF S Yamaha (6) 12
FW E Nguema (28) 15
GK G Lutterell (43) 15
MF A Thiare (27) 13

I have five youth since I promoted 3 over the last couple of days. My scouts are currently out searching for more top talent

I'm a little gutted the hole player didn't promote but what can you do. He was the first youth not to promote for me. Hopefully they continue to improve every Saturday.

I think I will not be promoting at 16 again unless, I've had them since they were 12.

20th Oct 20 3:40 AM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
DF A Badmus -52- 17
FW R Additions -48- 16
FW M Fanini -38- 13
DF P Lisle -45- 16
FW J Mear -38- 16
FW M Oates -42- 15

lost 1 gained 1, 6 left in there, scouts scouting again too, don't know about finding top talent though

20th Oct 20 11:00 AM
Revieisking
Posts 17
Quote:
Originally posted by Revieisking
Just managed to get my best ever youth promotion, Breen, youth rating of 70. Should turn out to be a decent player. Joined the academy aged 13, rated at 12. Let him turn 18 and automatically joined

Pretty pleased with my latest addition too, P Whitehead has just promoted, again in the academy since aged 13, started out rated just 5 but were all even attributes. Not going to develop into a top player but certainly should turn out useful. He was rated 57 in the academy BTW

20th Oct 20 9:06 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
Quote:
Originally posted by Revieisking
Pretty pleased with my latest addition too, P Whitehead has just promoted, again in the academy since aged 13, started out rated just 5 but were all even attributes. Not going to develop into a top player but certainly should turn out useful. He was rated 57 in the academy BTW

I don't get how they improved so much, if I took 1 that bad they'd not have got to a 57 rating :L

also don't know how anyone finds players with even attributes, even when I see a player rated 6 their attributes are somehow still unbalanced like 12 / 2 / 3

20th Oct 20 9:25 PM
Revieisking
Posts 17
Quote:
I don't get how they improved so much, if I took 1 that bad they'd not have got to a 57 rating :L

also don't know how anyone finds players with even attributes, even when I see a player rated 6 their attributes are somehow still unbalanced like 12 / 2 / 3

I've found the whole process hit and miss to be honest. Have had high (well, high-ish) starting youth ratings that don't develop, or one's that have been poor to begin with and shoot up. Wish there was a proper formula attached to it!

21st Oct 20 7:14 AM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
maybe something I will experiment with once I get a much better staff, maybe 5501 as I feel I will get that level and won't make as fast progress when I get there.

21st Oct 20 11:20 PM
LW78
Posts 54
Can anyone tell me how long a youth found in a scout search will remain available to add to the academy?

I found a good one, but am waiting for a "contract" to end.

22nd Oct 20 7:17 AM
roland68
Posts 974
Quote:
Originally posted by LW78
Can anyone tell me how long a youth found in a scout search will remain available to add to the academy?

I found a good one, but am waiting for a "contract" to end.

I think it's 5 days.

22nd Oct 20 8:16 AM
LW78
Posts 54
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
I think it's 5 days.
can you change your answer to something that suits me?

22nd Oct 20 8:46 AM
Trickyuk
Posts 181
So I have just promoted my best youth product so far.

Perfect for my team, would think will get to somewhere in the 60's which is all I need. I have had a few good prospects in the past that havemt joined the senior team so this one is a bonus.

22nd Oct 20 9:50 AM
DJ88RUL
Posts 69
Quote:
Originally posted by Trickyuk
So I have just promoted my best youth product so far.

Perfect for my team, would think will get to somewhere in the 60's which is all I need. I have had a few good prospects in the past that havemt joined the senior team so this one is a bonus.

With the right coaches, he can go 70+

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game