ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
18th Nov 20 11:52 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey_2nd
At last - with my relatively new 2nd team - we have a youth worth putting in the academy: Johan Niebla.

Age 13
Rating 28, split 29/28/27

Could be a great one. That looks quite promising.

19th Nov 20 7:41 PM
sullymcfc
Posts 68
Can anyone tell me how long scouted youths stay on for

19th Nov 20 7:54 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
95% sure they are there for 5 days.

19th Nov 20 8:36 PM
AKRAZY_2nd
Posts 33
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey_2nd
At last - with my relatively new 2nd team - we have a youth worth putting in the academy: Johan Niebla.

Age 13
Rating 28, split 29/28/27

I literally give up trying to find youths like this as they come way to far and between for me, that is a nice balance though, mine usually have a gap of at least 10

19th Nov 20 9:04 PM
stripey
Posts 6,151
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY_2nd
I literally give up trying to find youths like this as they come way to far and between for me, that is a nice balance though, mine usually have a gap of at least 10

I think you just have to keep sending the scouts out every four days (is it less for really good scouts?) and do it again and again. I usually keep them looking for the same spec until something comes up, but it can take a very long time sometimes!

20th Nov 20 8:06 AM
sullymcfc
Posts 68
Fill your academy first then I guarantee your scout will come back with some worldies

21st Nov 20 8:24 PM
Revieisking
Posts 17
Wow, my best ever find from one of my scouts. 13 year old centre back rated 48, stats of 48, 47, 49. I'm already looking forward to the day where he declines promotion!

21st Nov 20 8:57 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,331
Quote:
Originally posted by Revieisking
Wow, my best ever find from one of my scouts. 13 year old centre back rated 48, stats of 48, 47, 49. I'm already looking forward to the day where he declines promotion!

Blimey! That's brilliant!

21st Nov 20 9:04 PM
stripey
Posts 6,151
Wow, a golden youth!

21st Nov 20 9:23 PM
Revieisking
Posts 17
Certainly is, intriguing to see what level he can reach in the academy

22nd Nov 20 9:56 AM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Check out Stuart Lilienpeld (14) for kevinhanns top team Insmouth Cadavers

I think that's the best youth I've ever seen promote..? Not seen a full 90s before so it must be.

22nd Nov 20 10:01 AM
FootballManager
Posts 295
Quote:
Originally posted by BubbaGump

I think that's the best youth I've ever seen promote..? Not seen a full 90s before so it must be.

He is full 90s except two, but still an amazing youth.

Calvino over at Weir Lion has had a full 90s promotee, see Varmar Hreimursson.

22nd Nov 20 11:42 AM
LW78
Posts 54
Quote:
Originally posted by BubbaGump

Wow! That's as good as a reset player!

22nd Nov 20 3:31 PM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Quote:
Originally posted by FootballManager
He is full 90s except two, but still an amazing youth.

Calvino over at Weir Lion has had a full 90s promotee, see Varmar Hreimursson.

Yeah what u meant was I hadn't seen a 90s promoted player before so assumed this was the best. But clearly not, Weir Lion has promoted a youth that is quite markable!

24th Nov 20 8:15 PM
sullymcfc
Posts 68
Got a big promotion tomorrow 67 rated really hope he joins

24th Nov 20 8:26 PM
ironpsycho
Posts 113
Quote:
Originally posted by sullymcfc

Fingers crossed for you mate

24th Nov 20 11:17 PM
sullymcfc
Posts 68
Thx pal

25th Nov 20 5:55 AM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
Quote:

Very nice, 67 was my highest rated youth ever, but was in previous version, didn't reach the rating before the game was reset though, he was looking like he would reach the rating too.

on another not I'm still trying to promote my 1st 50+ rated YA player at this squad, I must wait 11 days for chance to promote my 54 rated striker, lets hope he improves to 58+ though, +2 per YA training update? is not too greedy?

25th Nov 20 12:56 PM
sullymcfc
Posts 68
To be honest I?m not feeling confident his current stats are all over the place 67 39 95 so it?s a big ask

25th Nov 20 1:12 PM
stripey
Posts 6,151
Quote:
To be honest I?m not feeling confident his current stats are all over the place 67 39 95 so it?s a big ask
Given the surprises that there have been regarding all the theories about the Youth Academy, it will be interesting to see how he turns out if he does sign up.

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game