ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
22nd Oct 20 11:54 AM
Trickyuk
Posts 181
Quote:
Originally posted by DJ88RUL
With the right coaches, he can go 70+

Yeah with my coaches it will be 60's!!!

22nd Oct 20 8:18 PM
porkpie_2nd
Posts 25
My scouts first trip away to find some decent forwards has turned out quite well.

He's came back with a 60 rated 14 year old.

That's the best youth that I've ever scouted. There's no chance him promoting.

22nd Oct 20 9:35 PM
stripey
Posts 6,152
Quote:
Originally posted by porkpie_2nd
My scouts first trip away to find some decent forwards has turned out quite well.

He's came back with a 60 rated 14 year old.

That's the best youth that I've ever scouted. There's no chance him promoting.

Wow - that's a hot youth!! Are his stats anything approaching even?

22nd Oct 20 10:42 PM
porkpie_2nd
Posts 25
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Wow - that's a hot youth!! Are his stats anything approaching even?

Phys 49 mental 69 tech 62

Wish my main team would find something like thar.

23rd Oct 20 2:49 AM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
Quote:
Originally posted by porkpie_2nd
Phys 49 mental 69 tech 62

Wish my main team would find something like thar.

Great youth! Fingers crossed he promotes when it's time. I bet he goes up a few points while he's in the academy, too.

26th Oct 20 4:53 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
does everyone wait for 2days remaining to promote a youth or is okay to promote if theres no more Saturday updates, my guy has 7days, I guess he can't improve before I can promote him anyways?

does it improve chances of success to wait or is it so marginal it doesn't even matter?

27th Oct 20 8:41 AM
sullymcfc
Posts 68
It would be interesting to see I?ve only just had success promoting at 2 days I have a 68 rated player atm really hope he promotes

31st Oct 20 9:01 PM
Lemmy
Posts 470
Just promoted Guerra, bit disappointed in his fixed as he was 74 rated.

31st Oct 20 9:29 PM
stripey_2nd
Posts 281
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy
Just promoted Guerra, bit disappointed in his fixed as he was 74 rated.
Were his stats reasonably even, Lemmy? I can see how you'd have hoped for more, though.

1st Nov 20 8:25 AM
Lemmy
Posts 470
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey_2nd
Were his stats reasonably even, Lemmy? I can see how you'd have hoped for more, though.

Not too bad 71,72,80

1st Nov 20 11:04 AM
Folorunsho
Posts 2
Quote:
Originally posted by Trickyuk
Yeah with my coaches it will be 60's!!!

hi, I'm kinda new to the game and my coach is not good and I don't think he's gonna make any impact on my squad, I've played other online football manager games but in summary..... How do I Hire a new coach especially my youth coach

1st Nov 20 11:13 AM
TopGun2
Posts 569
Quote:
Originally posted by Folorunsho
hi, I'm kinda new to the game and my coach is not good and I don't think he's gonna make any impact on my squad, I've played other online football manager games but in summary..... How do I Hire a new coach especially my youth coach

If you're new here, take a look at the help files, this one is a good place to start for staff:

Help File - Club

The general theme is that the better your club gets, the better staff you'll attract when you place adverts for them.

1st Nov 20 7:58 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
Just marked for promotion:

D Sacer (77) 17 38 days Short Average Academy Yes 77/100

I badly need another defender as I got a third injury today. Not that he is going to be a starter, but another body would be very useful.

Fingers crossed!

1st Nov 20 8:05 PM
FootballManager
Posts 295
Quote:
Originally posted by Piper_FC
Just marked for promotion:

D Sacer (77) 17 38 days Short Average Academy Yes 77/100

I badly need another defender as I got a third injury today. Not that he is going to be a starter, but another body would be very useful.

Fingers crossed!

He looks like a decent promotee Piper

1st Nov 20 8:07 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
Quote:
Originally posted by FootballManager
He looks like a decent promotee Piper

Success!!!!

I was hoping for better from his fixed attributes given he was so high in the YA. Still, it seems like ratings from youth promotions don't match with potential in the same way that ratings for players from new teams relate to potential. We will see.

1st Nov 20 9:34 PM
stripey
Posts 6,152
I wouldn't mind a few promotees like that! Nice one.

8th Nov 20 8:10 PM
FootballManager
Posts 295
Ceyhun Kostadinov has decided he wants a career in professional football.

His stats were extremely unbalanced, I will have double to check my spreadsheet, but I?m pretty sure his physical rating was 70/80+, then technical was 30 behind that, and mental much further behind. He reached 57 in the Youth Academy and he should be a squad player in a few seasons.

8th Nov 20 8:12 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
Quote:

His stats were extremely unbalanced, I will have double to check my spreadsheet, but I?m pretty sure his physical rating was 70/80+, then technical was 30 behind that, and mental much further behind. He reached 57 in the Youth Academy and he should be a squad player in a few seasons.

Congratulations! Great to get squad players in. Very nice stats for a 57 overall uneven attributes youth. Now, to get the lad on the training pitch!

8th Nov 20 8:20 PM
FootballManager
Posts 295
Quote:

Have to double check** it should read above, must proof read before pressing reply

Quote:
Originally posted by Piper_FC
Congratulations! Great to get squad players in. Very nice stats for a 57 overall uneven attributes youth. Now, to get the lad on the training pitch!

Cheers Piper, if nothing else, he should generate some funds if I decide to sell him on!

18th Nov 20 9:22 PM
stripey_2nd
Posts 281
At last - with my relatively new 2nd team - we have a youth worth putting in the academy: Johan Niebla.

Age 13
Rating 28, split 29/28/27

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game