ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
12th Apr 21 7:17 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
Quote:
Originally posted by TopGun2
Anyone else find it kinda satisfying when a bad youth rejects promotion? #IncreasesTheChanceForTheGoodOnes

Oh, if only silly Sukhtanker or whatever his name was would have rejected.

P Raes (75) decides to pursue a career as a taxidermist rather than play football. He was in the academy for just under 2.5 seasons before he turned 18 and has decided to hang up his boots. He would have been a really nice addition to the squad and likely would have sold for a boatload of cash in a few seasons. I was really planning on him joining. That's what I get for taking on 15-year olds, I guess

12th Apr 21 8:42 PM
dazstag1967
Posts 42
Has something changed as everyone of my youths has promoted? They are all rubbish of course!

12th Apr 21 9:35 PM
FootballM_2nd
Posts 129
Quote:
Originally posted by dazstag1967
Has something changed as everyone of my youths has promoted? They are all rubbish of course!

Looking at the US Transfer market, 9 out of the 10 most recent transfers in the last two days are all youth promotions.

Has someone accidentally pressed a button on the Live site that was meant for Test?

12th Apr 21 9:55 PM
stripey
Posts 6,150
Quote:
Originally posted by FootballM_2nd
Looking at the US Transfer market, 9 out of the 10 most recent transfers in the last two days are all youth promotions.

Has someone accidentally pressed a button on the Live site that was meant for Test?

28th Apr 21 8:28 PM
Lemmy
Posts 469
Well after a rubbish day workwise I was expecting Hrubin AMF to join the ranks of the burger flippers, but no, he could see something big happening at AOS and decided he wanted in 77 rated in YA, equal to my previous best and with good fixed. Has brightened my day.

28th Apr 21 8:53 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy
Well after a rubbish day workwise I was expecting Hrubin AMF to join the ranks of the burger flippers, but no, he could see something big happening at AOS and decided he wanted in 77 rated in YA, equal to my previous best and with good fixed. Has brightened my day.

Very nice! That's a super solid youth.

3rd May 21 6:58 AM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
Quote:
Originally posted by FootballM_2nd

I think people are pushing youths so their scouts can find the new improved avg quality players from scouts... not a bad idea, however with daily improvements on YA players to it might be a 50/50 weather or not its worth it as now every youth with each day could have a new max potential, just with 2 update my 12 YO went from 26 to 34 after the youth update to 37 with 1 day in acadamy, I'm looking forward to see his actual potential when he hits 18.

13th May 21 9:35 PM
roland68
Posts 977
I thought I'd just found the most unbalanced youth ever with ratings of 5/3171 but then my youth scout surpassed himself by offering me another one rated 81/2/59..

Maybe it's time he left

13th May 21 9:56 PM
TopGun2
Posts 570
I'm going to go with 3171 being a bug

[or maybe a typo]

13th May 21 11:00 PM
roland68
Posts 977
Quote:
Originally posted by TopGun2
I'm going to go with 3171 being a bug

[or maybe a typo]

See if you can guess where the dash should have been

13th May 21 11:36 PM
TopGun2
Posts 570
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68

See if you can guess where the dash should have been

I'll guess 5/3/71

14th May 21 10:46 AM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
Yes I'm finding unbalanced players too but generally if they have high overall I would still take them especially if they are 16/17 and I can promote them out the way within 21 days or continue to let them sit until they have 2-3 days left.

14th May 21 1:57 PM
Danny
Posts 90
Just found a defender 15 years old called brinkerhoff rated 45 (50/36/56) also go a lad named Silva 17 year old 61 rated striker (97/61/16) bit unbalanced but the rating is good. More glad I'm finding players like brinkerhoff

14th May 21 2:08 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
Quote:
Originally posted by Danny
Just found a defender 15 years old called brinkerhoff rated 45 (50/36/56) also go a lad named Silva 17 year old 61 rated striker (97/61/16) bit unbalanced but the rating is good. More glad I'm finding players like brinkerhoff

because he is 17 though you can keep him until you find better, only have to wait 21 days to try push him up. or possibly he turns 18 first, you never know, I just found an unbalanced 71 rated midfielder who I will try to promote in 21 days.

14th May 21 5:42 PM
Danny_2nd
Posts 9
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY
because he is 17 though you can keep him until you find better, only have to wait 21 days to try push him up. or possibly he turns 18 first, you never know, I just found an unbalanced 71 rated midfielder who I will try to promote in 21 days.

Waiting till he turns 18, with birkenhoff may wait till 17

15th May 21 12:52 PM
Atco47
Posts 11
Oh hello 88 rated 17yo 'keeper? I think I like this new youth policy!

15th May 21 2:16 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
Quote:
Originally posted by Danny_2nd
Waiting till he turns 18, with birkenhoff may wait till 17

I guess it depends what you find in the time between now and 21 days, I'm sure if you find more good players the best option would be to push him up and allow that space to find more, unless you already have a lot of space, I think with the new YA update though these 40's are the new 20's and will eventually be considered deadwood/ but if it helps you improve for now then I guess its no problem.

15th May 21 2:17 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
Quote:
Originally posted by Atco47
Oh hello 88 rated 17yo 'keeper? I think I like this new youth policy!

wow thats amazing, Goodlucuck with him promoting.

15th May 21 3:22 PM
Doink
Posts 114
My scout came back with a defender rated 95

15th May 21 3:46 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
Quote:
Originally posted by Doink
My scout came back with a defender rated 95

Holy cow, I think I was a bit quick to react to players that are better then I usually find, like rated 50+ was rare for me, now I'm finding 60+ and 1 70+ already so far, and 50+ seems pretty common.

I think these players rated 80+ will be rare from the academy though as they still have to accept a place into the first team and then (hopefully reach their potential) so its good but even if this 88 keeper and 95 player only make a rating of 10 ratings lower like, 78 and 85, those are still good for the game as they will be more common. I guess at 20 ratings lower you'll be disappointed but still okay with it.

I'm defiantly going to predict a price crash at some point.

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game