ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
12th Apr 21 7:17 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,187
Quote:
Originally posted by TopGun2
Anyone else find it kinda satisfying when a bad youth rejects promotion? #IncreasesTheChanceForTheGoodOnes

Oh, if only silly Sukhtanker or whatever his name was would have rejected.

P Raes (75) decides to pursue a career as a taxidermist rather than play football. He was in the academy for just under 2.5 seasons before he turned 18 and has decided to hang up his boots. He would have been a really nice addition to the squad and likely would have sold for a boatload of cash in a few seasons. I was really planning on him joining. That's what I get for taking on 15-year olds, I guess

12th Apr 21 8:42 PM
dazstag1967
Posts 43
Has something changed as everyone of my youths has promoted? They are all rubbish of course!

12th Apr 21 9:35 PM
FootballM_2nd
Posts 71
Quote:
Originally posted by dazstag1967
Has something changed as everyone of my youths has promoted? They are all rubbish of course!

Looking at the US Transfer market, 9 out of the 10 most recent transfers in the last two days are all youth promotions.

Has someone accidentally pressed a button on the Live site that was meant for Test?

12th Apr 21 9:55 PM
stripey
Posts 4,706
Quote:
Originally posted by FootballM_2nd
Looking at the US Transfer market, 9 out of the 10 most recent transfers in the last two days are all youth promotions.

Has someone accidentally pressed a button on the Live site that was meant for Test?

28th Apr 21 8:28 PM
Lemmy
Posts 267
Well after a rubbish day workwise I was expecting Hrubin AMF to join the ranks of the burger flippers, but no, he could see something big happening at AOS and decided he wanted in 77 rated in YA, equal to my previous best and with good fixed. Has brightened my day.

28th Apr 21 8:53 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,187
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy
Well after a rubbish day workwise I was expecting Hrubin AMF to join the ranks of the burger flippers, but no, he could see something big happening at AOS and decided he wanted in 77 rated in YA, equal to my previous best and with good fixed. Has brightened my day.

Very nice! That's a super solid youth.

3rd May 21 6:58 AM
AKRAZY
Posts 103
Quote:
Originally posted by FootballM_2nd

I think people are pushing youths so their scouts can find the new improved avg quality players from scouts... not a bad idea, however with daily improvements on YA players to it might be a 50/50 weather or not its worth it as now every youth with each day could have a new max potential, just with 2 update my 12 YO went from 26 to 34 after the youth update to 37 with 1 day in acadamy, I'm looking forward to see his actual potential when he hits 18.

Copyright © 2021 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game