ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
26th Aug 21 10:02 PM
Andy1970
Posts 30
Pleased with my 16yo keeper Powar who's just promoted after only two seasons in the academy, took a gamble and it paid off! Now I just need a youth striker like that, and I will be very happy with my team of promoted youths!

26th Aug 21 10:02 PM
stripey
Posts 6,141
Quote:
Originally posted by Andy1970
Pleased with my 16yo keeper Powar who's just promoted after only two seasons in the academy, took a gamble and it paid off! Now I just need a youth striker like that, and I will be very happy with my team of promoted youths!
Things are looking up, then!

27th Aug 21 2:00 AM
AKRAZY_2nd
Posts 34
Jaja Omalara - 76 potential - again with okay atts lowest being 64,

not a great 1 but still pretty good I think, if he reaches his potential anyways, not that my coaches can get him there at the moment I think over time though everyone's academy will improve their club ratings so its just a waiting game.

27th Aug 21 2:02 AM
AKRAZY
Posts 230
Quote:
Originally posted by Andy1970

It would be nice but I don'tt see it happening so smoothly, I am guessing that there will be some variance in youth academy potential and their actual potential, otherwise it would be a little bit to easy

27th Aug 21 2:08 AM
satellite360
Posts 228
I have 2 youths that I'm excited about, had them both in the academy since before the change to the youth system:
17yr old MF, rated 82 with a low of 77 in one attribute
16yr old DF, rated 77 across the board. Never had a youth with attrs perfectly balanced before.

27th Aug 21 3:29 AM
AKRAZY
Posts 230
Quote:
Originally posted by satellite360
I have 2 youths that I'm excited about, had them both in the academy since before the change to the youth system:
17yr old MF, rated 82 with a low of 77 in one attribute
16yr old DF, rated 77 across the board. Never had a youth with attrs perfectly balanced before.

that's good but I'm sure you will be looking for better in future, I currently happy too with my current batch, 94, 90, 89, 85, 75, 69 & 68 I think. also had an 84 MF leave for Maccies.

but I hope to find similar quality player in my youth searches if not a decent balanced player that can improve for a season or 2.

27th Aug 21 11:00 PM
FootballM_2nd
Posts 128
I've just pressed promote on a 94 rated 16 year old defender with attributes of 94, 96 and 92.

Fingers crossed.

27th Aug 21 11:24 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 230
Quote:
Originally posted by FootballM_2nd
I've just pressed promote on a 94 rated 16 year old defender with attributes of 94, 96 and 92.

Fingers crossed.

Nice
good luck

28th Aug 21 8:03 PM
FootballM_2nd
Posts 128
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY
Nice
good luck

Cheers!

Yoringa Dezaki accepted promotion, very happy with that one.

29th Aug 21 4:59 PM
Lemmy
Posts 471
Quote:
Cheers!

Looks really good, I could do with a few like him

29th Aug 21 9:41 PM
stripey
Posts 6,141
Quote:
Cheers!

Very good, although it would be nice to see an all 90s youth come through from time to time.

29th Aug 21 10:08 PM
FootballM_2nd
Posts 128
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Very good, although it would be nice to see an all 90s youth come through from time to time.

Most definitely, especially as he was rated 94 in the academy...

29th Aug 21 10:20 PM
stripey_2nd
Posts 279
I've got a 16-year-old rated 94-97-98, and I'll keep him in the academy as long as I can. Some time next season, I'll offer him his dream job in my first team.....

29th Aug 21 10:26 PM
FootballM_2nd
Posts 128
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey_2nd
I've got a 16-year-old rated 94-97-98, and I'll keep him in the academy as long as I can. Some time next season, I'll offer him his dream job in my first team.....

I look forward to seeing the outcome of this one

30th Aug 21 8:42 AM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Happy with my latest promotion. An 88 rated youth player

I now have a gap until my next youth promotion as they're all 15/14yrs old.. a 99 rated 15yo is my next big one

30th Aug 21 10:07 AM
AKRAZY
Posts 230
Quote:
Originally posted by BubbaGump
Happy with my latest promotion. An 88 rated youth player

I now have a gap until my next youth promotion as they're all 15/14yrs old.. a 99 rated 15yo is my next big one

99 will be 100 hopefully, but thinking 100 doesn't mean 100 rating in game, I think it will still be impossible to see that,

but its still pretty dope.

30th Aug 21 3:06 PM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY
99 will be 100 hopefully, but thinking 100 doesn't mean 100 rating in game, I think it will still be impossible to see that,

but its still pretty dope.

Yeah he sat at 98 for a long while and then a couple of weeks ago raised to 99 but I don't think he will reach 100. Not even sure they can?

I have a horrible feeling that he will refuse promotion for being too good to promote

30th Aug 21 8:19 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 230
Quote:
Originally posted by BubbaGump
Yeah he sat at 98 for a long while and then a couple of weeks ago raised to 99 but I don't think he will reach 100. Not even sure they can?

I have a horrible feeling that he will refuse promotion for being too good to promote

I would guess the higher the rating the tougher it is for them to improve, 100 rating in the YA is possible as we have had a few already, but in game is a different matter, I don't believe we will have 100 rated players running about.

will be great if he does promote, It would be nice to see these players hit their potential too, my current situation, if one of these players promotes my coaches can only do so much but seeing clubs with 6501/7501 staff at least we can see what level they reach.

31st Aug 21 9:29 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 218
I only have 5 midfield players in the 1st team because of several seasons of failed bids in the transfer market, so my eggs are all in the youth basket right now.

One of my five first teamers retires in 24 days... & I have a dilemma.

I have 3 midfield youth players cooking, but...

* 2 have been 15 for what seems like an eternity & have just 7 & 8 days left on their contracts now. Both are about average ability, but would serve quite well in my squad but I'm sweating on them turning 16 before I have to renew their contracts & then have to wait another 2-3 weeks before signing them. I know that goes against the grain of how the youth system is intended, but I need players in this area...

This is important too, because of the 3rd player.

* The 3rd player I acquired 11 days ago was a 69 rated 16 year old midfielder. Problem is, he is now 79 rated, having gone up a huge 8 points yesterday, which I fear is going to be beyond the ability of my coaching staff if he is anywhere near as good when he turns pro. If he had stayed 69 rated, we'd get the best out of him for sure & he'd be one of the best players in my squad, but I doubt he will sign now, especially as his trainable attributes are all pretty close together.

Anyhow, my plan is to get the first two offered pro contracts asap... Needs must & all that! I hope to get at least one if not both & go from there, as the best one won't matter too much if both of these sign up & I may even wait until the best turns 18 in a lucky dip kind of way.

This game as frustrating as it is sometimes, has improved with the new youth system as it provides a better balance than before, in terms of availability of players.

1st Sep 21 9:54 PM
Benjamin
Posts 13
Had a 17 year old goalkeeper marked for promotion with 2 days left on contract. Has now left by looks of it but no rejection message. Is that normal?

Cheek of just walking out with no message

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game