ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
12th Nov 21 8:46 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 230
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy
Hmm perhaps I should have said when 1 attribute hits it's max.

I can't recall whether I have had a youth hit 100 in 1 attribute or not

I'm guessing its 99, because none of mine have got to 100.

12th Nov 21 8:48 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 230
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY
I'm guessing its 99, because none of mine have got to 100.

wait no, never mind its 100. 1 of my players now has 100 in 1 attribue, 98 and 99 in the other 2 and his rating is 99, my other guy has 99/99/99 so it looks like I might have a 100 rated player

13th Nov 21 5:59 AM
roland68
Posts 972
I got one of these too (different message to the one NSSO posted on the youth reports thread). Received with 5 days remaining..

Dear roland68,

Just a reminder that the contract for youth midfielder, Yakumo Daibuku, is now due for renewal. His contract expires in the next few days.

After supervising his training, our youth coaches report that Yakumo Daibuku has taken everything he can from the academy. He is ready to move on.

Click here to review the contract.

Secretary, Yanjing Dragons

"He is ready to move on", doesn't sound too good to me, sounds like he's going to leave. Don't know whether to or

13th Nov 21 10:00 AM
cherryred
Posts 97
To me that sounds like he is ready to be taken out of the academy as he wont develop any further and time to either flip burgers or join your team.

13th Nov 21 1:22 PM
roland68
Posts 972
"has taken everything he can from the academy"

Forgot to add, he's been here two seasons and has not improved at all! On the bright side, he is rated 97.

13th Nov 21 5:31 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 230
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
"has taken everything he can from the academy"

Forgot to add, he's been here two seasons and has not improved at all! On the bright side, he is rated 97.

he wouldn't have a white flag with a red dot in the middle of it for his nationality would he? XD

He's ready to move on, whatever that means, I hope to see him in your squad after the update, or in a couple updates, depending when you promote.

14th Nov 21 2:34 AM
Lemmy
Posts 471
Just had a youth promote Halliday striker.

Underwhelmed by his stats as he was 91,91,91

14th Nov 21 11:49 AM
TopGun2
Posts 566
Quote:
Just had a youth promote Halliday striker.

Underwhelmed by his stats as he was 91,91,91

Ouch, that hurts

16th Nov 21 11:42 AM
calvino_spark
Posts 328
I promoted Dentask a couple of days ago. He was 96, 94, 92 in my academy. I think I shoud be happy with how he has turned out although it'll depend on how well he trains.

16th Nov 21 2:51 PM
andyoz
Posts 174
Quote:
Originally posted by calvino_spark
I promoted Dentask a couple of days ago. He was 96, 94, 92 in my academy. I think I shoud be happy with how he has turned out although it'll depend on how well he trains.

Wow! He's the best player I've seen that's promoted! Nice work.

16th Nov 21 3:13 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,324
Quote:
Originally posted by calvino_spark

I'd be ecstatic having an all 90's senior player promote from the academy!

16th Nov 21 3:44 PM
calvino_spark
Posts 328
Hreimursson, who is still in my squad, appeared to be better than Denktash although Hreimursson's academy stats were worse and I was pretty sure he wouldn't be as good as his FA's suggested.

I'd like to think it'll be different with Denktash and I believe Hreimursson was before the previous changes to the academy system so it'll be interesting to see how it goes.

17th Nov 21 2:59 PM
roland68
Posts 972
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY
he wouldn't have a white flag with a red dot in the middle of it for his nationality would he? XD

He's ready to move on, whatever that means, I hope to see him in your squad after the update, or in a couple updates, depending when you promote.

Yes he does have Japanese nationality.. Does His brother play for your team?

Daibuku promoted. As a 97/97/97 youth player, got to say he's disappointing, as are so many youth promotions.

Last week's update included a change that suggested youth ratings would better reflect senior potential, and after seeing Weir Lion's youth, I was hoping for better. Sadly, yet again it's a bit of a let down.

17th Nov 21 4:30 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
Yes he does have Japanese nationality.. Does His brother play for your team?

Daibuku promoted. As a 97/97/97 youth player, got to say he's disappointing, as are so many youth promotions.

Last week's update included a change that suggested youth ratings would better reflect senior potential, and after seeing Weir Lion's youth, I was hoping for better. Sadly, yet again it's a bit of a let down.

It would be interesting to go back in time and ask if anyone wanted to see 80s FA youths promoted in season 30. I wonder how disappointed folks would have been then about that possibility.

The most recent round of youth changes only affects those entering academies after the change was made and did not alter the database of current youths in academies. I would assume any promotions in the last few days (and for a while into the future) will be from youths that were not found after the change that went in a few days ago. Just a heads up for when managers are thinking about how the most recent update may affect things.

17th Nov 21 8:12 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 230
Quote:
Originally posted by Piper_FC
It would be interesting to go back in time and ask if anyone wanted to see 80s FA youths promoted in season 30. I wonder how disappointed folks would have been then about that possibility.

The most recent round of youth changes only affects those entering academies after the change was made and did not alter the database of current youths in academies. I would assume any promotions in the last few days (and for a while into the future) will be from youths that were not found after the change that went in a few days ago. Just a heads up for when managers are thinking about how the most recent update may affect things.

I agree, and the FA as of now should be used as a guide, I still think his youth could make it 90+ as we see before players coming out with lower atts/ but on the flip side can also be lower, much lower. I'm happy that my youth academy has managed to produce 70+ rated youths within a couple seasons. they'll probably reach 80+ under better coaches, and I hope that in time I'll have the coaches to get the best out of them.

on the plus side for roland he promoted, not all 90s, but I have 2 youths rated 97 that come with just 80s, I still think there's a possibility their potential could be 90+ but probbaly won't find out unless I reach 6501/7501.

and as for the new update, with scouting 15-17 year olds, my first report come back, mainly avg players, but I did get 1 15 year old rated 58/unbalanced, so searching for 15-17 years probably aint as bad as people think, will probably still find good players from time to time.

18th Nov 21 8:34 PM
maddog17
Posts 274
Latest example message below:

Hopefully next step means into the squad and not out the door never to be seen again

Dear maddog17,

Just a reminder that the contract for youth midfielder, Harold Hebel, is now due for renewal. His contract expires in the next few days.

After supervising his training, our youth coaches report that Harold Hebel has reached his peak in the academy. Time for him to take the next step, I think.

Regards,
Midge Bigg

Secretary, Moodle Mints

20th Nov 21 3:01 AM
AKRAZY_2nd
Posts 34
Dear AKRAZY_2nd,

Just a reminder that the contract for youth goal keeper, Craig Malone, is now due for renewal. His contract expires in the next few days.

After supervising his training, our youth coaches report that Craig Malone has done as well as he is going to do. There is nothing more we can do for him in the academy.

Regards,
Gilberto Labarbera

Secretary, Super Smash BroZ

20th Nov 21 8:11 PM
Lemmy
Posts 471
Just had a youth promote Stutz goalkeeper.

Happy with his stats, 80+ he was 97,98,99

Not 90's but my coaches probably can't get players to 90+ anyway

20th Nov 21 8:16 PM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Quote:
Just had a youth promote Stutz goalkeeper.

Happy with his stats, 80+ he was 97,98,99

Not 90's but my coaches probably can't get players to 90+ anyway

Me too a nice defender promoted today who was 90 rated in the youth academy

20th Nov 21 8:23 PM
Lemmy
Posts 471
Quote:
Originally posted by BubbaGump
Me too a nice defender promoted today who was 90 rated in the youth academy

Very nice

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game