ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
5th Dec 21 9:30 PM
Boston2017_2nd
Posts 46
Quote:
Originally posted by Doink
This game is so [Mod edit: no swearing please] frustrating at times! I have now had 6 consecutive good youth players leaving my club to claim benefits. What is the point in playing this game? My time is up!

Don?t try to promote many youths is same season

6th Dec 21 10:33 PM
TopGun2
Posts 569
"After supervising his training, our youth coaches report that Orji Akinyele is a great kid. If he works hard and keeps his head down, we are going to see a lot more from him yet."

I like the sound of that, especially when he's already 70 rated and only just turned 16.

7th Dec 21 10:32 AM
Lemmy
Posts 470
Slightly different message

Dear Lemmy,

Just a reminder that the contract for youth defender, Paul Compton, is now due for renewal. His contract expires in the next few days.

After supervising his training, our youth coaches report that Paul Compton is a strange one, alright. It is not easy to call ... I think it might be worth giving him more time, but to be honest, your guess is as good as mine.

As he's 99,99,99 I don't expect him to progress very much

7th Dec 21 1:25 PM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy
Slightly different message

Dear Lemmy,

Just a reminder that the contract for youth defender, Paul Compton, is now due for renewal. His contract expires in the next few days.

After supervising his training, our youth coaches report that Paul Compton is a strange one, alright. It is not easy to call ... I think it might be worth giving him more time, but to be honest, your guess is as good as mine.

As he's 99,99,99 I don't expect him to progress very much

I have the same scenario.. 17yo youth is rated 99/99/99 but I got this:

Dear BubbaGump,

Just a reminder that the contract for youth midfielder, Stewart Neil, is now due for renewal. His contract expires in the next few days.

After supervising his training, our youth coaches report that Stewart Neil has taken everything he can from the academy. He is ready to move on.

Click here to review the contract.

Regards,
Viraj Dagade

Secretary, Bubba FC

I am hoping and praying he accepts in a weeks time!

7th Dec 21 1:31 PM
roland68
Posts 978
Quote:
Originally posted by TopGun2
"After supervising his training, our youth coaches report that Orji Akinyele is a great kid. If he works hard and keeps his head down, we are going to see a lot more from him yet."

I like the sound of that, especially when he's already 70 rated and only just turned 16.

I got this one yesterday evening too, for a player who's 17 and rated 69. He's been here since 12, i think, very slow progress! So, was going to promote him but then this message suggests i should hang on a while. Hmmm, what should I do...

7th Dec 21 1:33 PM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
I got this one yesterday evening too, for a player who's 17 and rated 69. He's been here since 12, i think, very slow progress! So, was going to promote him but then this message suggests i should hang on a while. Hmmm, what should I do...

I think the messages are a very handy and good indicator as to whether they will improve. I would assume that your youth will start moving up soon as you have good coaches too

7th Dec 21 1:38 PM
roland68
Posts 978
Quote:
Originally posted by BubbaGump
I think the messages are a very handy and good indicator as to whether they will improve. I would assume that your youth will start moving up soon as you have good coaches too

I think my youth coaches are pretty good

He has been improving by 3 the past three weeks but he hasn't long to go before 18

8th Dec 21 8:59 PM
AKRAZY_2nd
Posts 33
Just found a young CB 13 years old, 32,32,32

lets hope he improves by 10+ ratings each season

8th Dec 21 10:23 PM
stripey
Posts 6,152
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY_2nd
Just found a young CB 13 years old, 32,32,32

lets hope he improves by 10+ ratings each season
It should be interesting to see the coaches' updates on this one.

9th Dec 21 4:57 AM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
It should be interesting to see the coaches' updates on this one.

I think he will improve a lot, sometimes they don't improve for a season and all of a sudden take off, but I guess we will see In 46 days how much he improves, and also what the scout/youth coaches report says.

12th Dec 21 7:43 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
Pretty sure my CB was meant to turn 18 this season

think someone mentioned this before... he was 17 when started this season so I was like alright he should turn 18 this season but didn;t... oh well more development time L:

but maybe I am mistaken and didn't check until day 1-2 or something or maybe I have a glitch in my memory

12th Dec 21 8:19 PM
andyoz
Posts 176
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY
Pretty sure my CB was meant to turn 18 this season

think someone mentioned this before... he was 17 when started this season so I was like alright he should turn 18 this season but didn;t... oh well more development time L:

but maybe I am mistaken and didn't check until day 1-2 or something or maybe I have a glitch in my memory

Yes that happened to me, my guy stayed 17 for a season and a half

12th Dec 21 10:46 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
Quote:
Originally posted by andyoz
Yes that happened to me, my guy stayed 17 for a season and a half

maybe its a glitch when players turn 17 then? but then again I can't be certain I'm not having a brain fart or that I didn't check day 1-5/ or possibly I'm looking at 8 players, but I was pretty sure I was ready to get a CB last season. but either way his development is near finished anyways as he's rated 90 and his highest attribute is 96 so as soon as his contract is down I'll try to promote him anyways.

13th Dec 21 10:36 AM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Quote:
I have the same scenario.. 17yo youth is rated 99/99/99 but I got this:

Dear BubbaGump,

Just a reminder that the contract for youth midfielder, Stewart Neil, is now due for renewal. His contract expires in the next few days.

After supervising his training, our youth coaches report that Stewart Neil has taken everything he can from the academy. He is ready to move on.

Click here to review the contract.

Regards,
Viraj Dagade

Secretary, Bubba FC

I am hoping and praying he accepts in a weeks time!

Stewart Neil has promoted successfully happy with that!

13th Dec 21 2:30 PM
Lemmy
Posts 470
Quote:

Wow all 90's nice one

13th Dec 21 4:20 PM
jpjjpj
Posts 278
Quote:

Wow, nice one...

13th Dec 21 5:23 PM
wilson23
Posts 128
Quote:
Very nice!

13th Dec 21 9:49 PM
AKRAZY_2nd
Posts 33
Just lost a 74 rated striker with no warning? never received a message either? this has happened with 2 players now, so I'm sure it must be happening to others too/

I am guessing they both turned 18 and left, but I didn't receive a message both times.

17th Dec 21 11:52 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
93 rated CB, Labik, #Almost you will know what I mean when you have a look.

still happy he joined rather then become a bus driver though.

18th Dec 21 9:03 AM
andyoz
Posts 176
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY
93 rated CB, Labik, #Almost you will know what I mean when you have a look.

still happy he joined rather then become a bus driver though.

It was looking so good until his vision let him down, get him some glasses!

You've done very well with your youths. I've only had two quality players join up and there are no top class players left in my YA. Not found any decent ones for a good while now.

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game