ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
20th Nov 21 9:48 PM
AKRAZY_2nd
Posts 34
nice,

update, clicked promote, 70 rated keeper in squad now, not great but its okay.
realistically probs a 60 something keeper, still okay with that considering my other 2 keepers a 55 rated 26 years old. even though they can both improve probably time to try move them on and try pickup a better keeper.

23rd Nov 21 1:02 AM
calvino_spark
Posts 328
Insightful stuff from my youth coaches!

Dear calvino_spark,

Just a reminder that the contract for youth goal keeper, Pueblo Diaz, is now due for renewal. His contract expires in the next few days.

After supervising his training, our youth coaches report that Pueblo Diaz is a bit of a puzzle. He could improve lots, a little, or not at all.

Click here to review the contract.

Regards,
Clodoveo Lopez

Secretary, Weir Lion

23rd Nov 21 1:04 AM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
Quote:
Originally posted by calvino_spark

Dear calvino_spark,

Just a reminder that the contract for youth goal keeper, Pueblo Diaz, is now due for renewal. His contract expires in the next few days.

After supervising his training, our youth coaches report that Pueblo Diaz is a bit of a puzzle. He could improve lots, a little, or not at all.

Regards,
Clodoveo Lopez

Secretary, Weir Lion

Definitely my favorite so far!

23rd Nov 21 9:12 AM
andyoz
Posts 176
Quote:

Dear calvino_spark,

Regards,
Clodoveo Lopez

Secretary, Weir Lion

That is amazing! Good old Peublo, he's always good for a laugh.

23rd Nov 21 12:55 PM
sullymcfc
Posts 69
Dear sullymcfc,

Just a reminder that the contract for youth goal keeper, Yoringa Chikasue, is now due for renewal. His contract expires in the next few days.

After supervising his training, our youth coaches report that Yoringa Chikasue is proving to be hard to assess. If you keep him in the academy, he might get better, but I really do not know at the moment.

Regards,
Erick In?cio.

Nice vague and informative response

23rd Nov 21 1:02 PM
TopGun2
Posts 568
I'll make a mental note not to hire Erick or Clodoveo onto my coaching staff

23rd Nov 21 4:07 PM
calvino_spark
Posts 328
Quote:
Originally posted by TopGun2
I'll make a mental note not to hire Erick or Clodoveo onto my coaching staff

I wouldn't hire them onto your coaching staff if I were you either; they're just the secretaries of the clubs!

I'm not sure what I've done to my coaches that they'd rather talk to the secretary rather than directly to me!

23rd Nov 21 4:12 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,332
Quote:
I wouldn't hire them onto your coaching staff if I were you either; they're just the secretaries of the clubs!

I'm not sure what I've done to my coaches that they'd rather talk to the secretary rather than directly to me!

They're scared you might give them the hairdryer treatment delivering a report like that!

23rd Nov 21 4:28 PM
calvino_spark
Posts 328
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
They're scared you might give them the hairdryer treatment delivering a report like that!

That makes complete sense and they are, of course, absolutely correct. Sadly for them, they'll be getting the hairdryer treatment anyway.

23rd Nov 21 6:56 PM
TopGun2
Posts 568
Quote:

24th Nov 21 1:32 AM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
My keeper joined, rated 97, but again, don't look like he will make 90+

24th Nov 21 9:45 AM
Trickyuk
Posts 181
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY
My keeper joined, rated 97, but again, don't look like he will make 90+

Disappointing. Tell you what, I will take him off your hands for £1m if that helps make you feel better???

24th Nov 21 4:35 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
Quote:
Originally posted by Trickyuk
Disappointing. Tell you what, I will take him off your hands for £1m if that helps make you feel better???

Well considering you put a pound sign there and IAG currency aint in pounds I'm going to assume you mean £1m real money, you got yourself a deal chap.

26th Nov 21 8:08 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
player disappeared from my youth academy...

he had 11 days on his contract and was also close to turning 18...

I'm going to guess he turned 18 and rejected..

but received no message at all

when really I should have received 2

27th Nov 21 8:04 PM
wilson23
Posts 129
Just promoted Obafemi Okoro, I'll take that for my little old club!

27th Nov 21 8:28 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,332
Quote:
Originally posted by wilson23

Wow!

27th Nov 21 8:50 PM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Quote:
Originally posted by wilson23

Just seen him on the transfer update page in Ireland. Outstanding!!

28th Nov 21 9:24 PM
wilson23
Posts 129
Cheers! Suspect it won't be long before I sell him though... no chance my coaches will get the best out of him.

5th Dec 21 8:27 PM
Doink
Posts 114
This game is so [Mod edit: no swearing please] frustrating at times! I have now had 6 consecutive good youth players leaving my club to claim benefits. What is the point in playing this game? My time is up!

5th Dec 21 8:49 PM
Lemmy
Posts 469
Quote:
Originally posted by Doink
This game is so [Mod edit: no swearing please] frustrating at times! I have now had 6 consecutive good youth players leaving my club to claim benefits. What is the point in playing this game? My time is up!

How long were they in the academy?

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game