ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
18th Dec 21 12:34 PM
Lemmy
Posts 469
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY
93 rated CB, Labik, #Almost you will know what I mean when you have a look.

still happy he joined rather then become a bus driver though.

I'd be happy with him

As for not getting a message when 18 yo leaves then that seems to be the usual case

19th Dec 21 8:45 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy
I'd be happy with him

As for not getting a message when 18 yo leaves then that seems to be the usual case

Yeah I'm happy, however this update hurt me quite a bit, 2 99s and 81 leaves the club, 2 midfielders rated 99 and 81 striker gone.. Oh well, guess we have space to look for some more youth now, have 4 avg joes in the academy now.

19th Dec 21 8:56 PM
Lemmy
Posts 469
Quote:
Yeah I'm happy, however this update hurt me quite a bit, 2 99s and 81 leaves the club, 2 midfielders rated 99 and 81 striker gone.. Oh well, guess we have space to look for some more youth now, have 4 avg joes in the academy now.

I think the game doesn't let you promote too many in a season.
The most I have managed is 3.
You just need to manage promotion times and not have a load at once.

20th Dec 21 5:27 AM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy
I think the game doesn't let you promote too many in a season.
The most I have managed is 3.
You just need to manage promotion times and not have a load at once.

and I only promoted 1 this season, they was all hitting the end of their contracts, nvm though, I didn;t think it means have 3 per season or 2 per season, I might not see 1 for a while then or maybe I'll get some avg joes.

23rd Dec 21 10:41 AM
TopGun2
Posts 569
My latest youth story is a 13 year old I took on at a 30 rating but in just 4 weeks has shot up to 63, and he's still only 13

Although, my traffic light scoring system only has him as an Amber because I'm thinking he'll cap out at 85

23rd Dec 21 7:10 PM
clach
Posts 116
My scout has found a 14 year old Df rated 87

He?s going to make a great labourer when he rejects joining my first team hahaha

23rd Dec 21 9:32 PM
Lemmy
Posts 469
Quote:
and I only promoted 1 this season, they was all hitting the end of their contracts, nvm though, I didn;t think it means have 3 per season or 2 per season, I might not see 1 for a while then or maybe I'll get some avg joes.

This is from the youth update news

"Promotion chances

Having played in an academy for a long time and infrequent promotion attempts at the club can greatly enhance a given youth's promotion chances."

This is hinting that it is difficult to promote too many in a season.

23rd Dec 21 10:46 PM
porkpie
Posts 231
My scouts are bringing back some poor rated youths, not had anything decent for a while.

24th Dec 21 9:43 AM
Moffit
Posts 4
Quote:
Originally posted by clach
My scout has found a 14 year old Df rated 87

He?s going to make a great labourer when he rejects joining my first team hahaha

We are laughing

31st Dec 21 8:21 PM
Lemmy
Posts 469
CBK Amundsen has just turned 18 and promoted

So close to being all 90's. He was 93,99,99

5th Jan 22 12:36 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
had another 1 decline, was only 61 rated though, but It still hurts a little, might not have made his rating anyways but still would been a decent squad player for me small club

5th Jan 22 12:38 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
Quote:
had another 1 decline, was only 61 rated though, but It still hurts a little, might not have made his rating anyways but still would been a decent squad player for me small club

Idk what the smiley face was about, lost a better 1 on my 2nd team too, 75 rated mid, oh well can't win em all, its very streaky at times.

sometimes its straight up coin toss, other times you get 3-4 on the bounce and other times lose 3-4 on the bounce, no biggies. variance does seem like the game is bulying you though

10th Jan 22 6:49 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Had a nice youth promotion today - Lorencz Antal

He was the last of my pre youth system revamp and had been in the Academy for 54 weeks. His final rating was 89 so pleased he turned out to be 80s fixed on promotion.

10th Jan 22 7:21 PM
cristianzambrana
Posts 363
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Had a nice youth promotion today -

He was the last of my pre youth system revamp and had been in the Academy for 54 weeks. His final rating was 89 so pleased he turned out to be 80s fixed on promotion.
I had one promote who was 88 in the youth team recently. Since the changes to the youth system I have had no rejections in about 5 promotions of quite good youths. My team are low rated doing badly in the premiership for quite a few seasons. Just before I promote I have sacked players I don't want and can't sell in the hope it helps the youth accept. I don't know if it made any difference or after the changes more youth promote now. I think all these new youths will have a big impact on the transfer market. I'm having trouble selling anyone even at low prices.

10th Jan 22 8:24 PM
andyoz
Posts 176
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Had a nice youth promotion today -

He does look a decent player to say he was 89. I had one promote at 96 recently and I'd say he's not looking as good as your guy. Is really a lottery when they promote as to how good they turn out to be.

10th Jan 22 9:27 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by andyoz
He does look a decent player to say he was 89. I had one promote at 96 recently and I'd say he's not looking as good as your guy. Is really a lottery when they promote as to how good they turn out to be.

I've no idea Andy.

It might be something t do with the length of time he was in the academy? Or that he was a pre revamp youth?

I must admit, I was expecting a 70s senior which seems to be the norm for an 80s youth.

10th Jan 22 9:54 PM
TopGun2
Posts 569
More recent youth signings will have closer alignment between youth rating and senior rating than those recruited further back. That was a fix applied after the main youth updates.

13th Jan 22 9:34 PM
Lemmy
Posts 469
Yalland CFM promoted today 98,98,98 happy with his stats 80+

14th Jan 22 8:27 PM
euromyside
Posts 31
I've got a 16 year old winger with everything at 99 in the youth club.
How can I increase the odds of keeping him when I promote?

14th Jan 22 9:45 PM
Lemmy
Posts 469
Quote:
Originally posted by euromyside
I've got a 16 year old winger with everything at 99 in the youth club.
How can I increase the odds of keeping him when I promote?

Keep him until he's 17 and try to promote with 2 days left on his contract.

It will also help if you don't promote any other youths in that season.

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game