ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
24th Nov 22 9:31 AM
Trickyuk
Posts 181
Quote:
Originally posted by samleeds99
Oh my god he?s just gone to 97/97/97 over the update

Mine jumped from 78/78/78 to 94/94/94 overnight....this was back end of last season but it was a sudden jump

24th Nov 22 11:35 AM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
this is great, I'm really hoping within the next 10 seasons or so the game becomes really competative, my staff just got 6501/ and now I can train players into the 80s (just about)

and the problem is there's still clubs with lower club rating that can't quite get them to 80+

but I think over time it will happen. as I said before there will possibly be 50 or so clubs with this rating/ I'm holding a top 30 rank, but last time I breached top 30 it was #30

that was when I wen on my b2b promo's from conf to prem pre YA updates and then it was only 5501 rating. so it looks as though there will be improvements/ it will be nice to see the top 100 teams with at least 5501 rating.

I think managers will still hop teams and then sell very good resets too/ the problem is they mostly poop out duds on reset clubs. which is why I come with the idea that instead of resets / un-manged clubs should have their own YA and auto-training system- like maybe they could pop out a random youth between 40-99 each season/ making players under a 40 rating irrelevant/ non-existant/ unless you take 1 from the youth academy, which would be kind of silly.

27th Nov 22 10:15 AM
operation_ivy
Posts 18
just had a first ever for my youths. My defender A Ruggeri was rated 60 and aged 17 when I renewed his last contract. He's still got 27 days of this contract to run though I reckon he should turn 18 in a few days. His rating has just risen to 100. I'll be doing lots of praying to the Gods of IAG that he accepts promotion to the senior squad. Also got a 96 rated 16 year old keeper, a 95 rated 15 year old striker and an 88 rated 17 year old defender that I'm hoping to build a team around over the next 15 seasons.

27th Nov 22 9:18 PM
operation_ivy
Posts 18
Quote:
Originally posted by operation_ivy
just had a first ever for my youths. My defender A Ruggeri was rated 60 and aged 17 when I renewed his last contract. He's still got 27 days of this contract to run though I reckon he should turn 18 in a few days. His rating has just risen to 100. I'll be doing lots of praying to the Gods of IAG that he accepts promotion to the senior squad. Also got a 96 rated 16 year old keeper, a 95 rated 15 year old striker and an 88 rated 17 year old defender that I'm hoping to build a team around over the next 15 seasons.

Ruggeri promoted tonight, slightly disappointing for a 100 rated youth but still very promising

27th Nov 22 11:01 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,331
Quote:
Ruggeri promoted tonight, slightly disappointing for a 100 rated youth but still very promising

Disappointing?

Not sure what your expectations were?

28th Nov 22 8:34 AM
operation_ivy
Posts 18
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Disappointing?

Not sure what your expectations were?

well maybe disappointing is the wrong word. it's just that for my first ever 100 rated youth i thought all the fixed stats might have been high 90's rather than a few being low 90's. He's not even my highest rated defender. But it's only a small gripe based on his youth attributes of 100/100/100. I'm just relieved he accepted promotion

28th Nov 22 9:11 AM
Trickyuk
Posts 181
Quote:
well maybe disappointing is the wrong word. it's just that for my first ever 100 rated youth i thought all the fixed stats might have been high 90's rather than a few being low 90's. He's not even my highest rated defender. But it's only a small gripe based on his youth attributes of 100/100/100. I'm just relieved he accepted promotion

Yeah he does look disappointing. That said I have a space in my squad that needs filling so I will give you 1m for him.

28th Nov 22 8:23 PM
andyoz
Posts 176
You should come take a tour of my youth academy if you want to see disappointing! Of my 8 players my best is rated 76! I've never had anyone get close to 100, not sure what I'm doing wrong. Just don't seem to have much luck. Would love an all low 90's fixed stats player from my youth academy.

28th Nov 22 10:00 PM
stripey
Posts 6,151
Quote:
Originally posted by andyoz
You should come take a tour of my youth academy if you want to see disappointing! Of my 8 players my best is rated 76! I've never had anyone get close to 100, not sure what I'm doing wrong. Just don't seem to have much luck. Would love an all low 90's fixed stats player from my youth academy.

How many years do your youths serve in your academy on average, Andy?

29th Nov 22 8:39 AM
operation_ivy
Posts 18
Quote:

Not sure at what age you promote them but my best ones are often the ones who improve rapidly once they reach 17 years old. For example I got Ruggeri when he was rated 53 aged 14. By the time he turned 17 he was still only rated 56 and I thought he was a dud but the coaches message said he still had potential and he advanced to 100 rated in around 30 days

29th Nov 22 4:36 PM
andyoz
Posts 176
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
How many years do your youths serve in your academy on average, Andy?

I very rarely promote until they turn 18. I would say they average 4 seasons in the academy. So they are given every chance to improve. I have a very good average for youths signing up, not many walk away from the club, but most are just not very good.

30th Nov 22 7:13 PM
Glosterra_2nd
Posts 18
Quote:
I very rarely promote until they turn 18. I would say they average 4 seasons in the academy. So they are given every chance to improve. I have a very good average for youths signing up, not many walk away from the club, but most are just not very good.

I thought that they automatically promoted/declined on reaching their 18th birthday.

30th Nov 22 8:08 PM
FootballM_2nd
Posts 129
Scouts have just returned a 56 rated 13 year old, his attributes are...56 56 56...I'll take that!

30th Nov 22 8:21 PM
andyoz
Posts 176
Quote:
Originally posted by Glosterra_2nd
I thought that they automatically promoted/declined on reaching their 18th birthday.

Yes that's what I mean, I often leave them till they turn 18 and then automatically join or leave.

30th Nov 22 8:23 PM
andyoz
Posts 176
OK I've just seen something I've never seen before. Just checked the transfer market, the main page where it shows the previous few days transfers showed something interesting. Last night one club promoted three youths!! That seems very impressive.

I try and stagger my promotions out to increase the chance of promotion. I wonder if putting a load through on the same night increases the chances they will all promote.

1st Dec 22 10:08 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 280
I do feel like my academy is stagnating a bit, not had much growth at all this season and there's no player above 80. I've had about three or four 80s and 90s players over the past couple of seasons so I don't know if I had a lot of good luck or I'm going through a bad patch now. Even having the next level of coach hasn't improved matters.

Having said that, one of my lads jumped by more than ten this update but still...!

2nd Dec 22 2:30 AM
jpjjpj
Posts 278
My scout find GK 90, 14 yrs old wow...

2nd Dec 22 12:04 PM
stripey
Posts 6,151
Quote:
Originally posted by jpjjpj
Nice one!

2nd Dec 22 12:37 PM
roland68
Posts 978
Quote:

2nd Dec 22 8:34 PM
andyoz
Posts 176
Quote:

What! How is that even possible!

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game