ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
19th Feb 23 8:54 PM
cristianzambrana
Posts 363
Quote:
Originally posted by leamark
Very relieved that my now 100 rated youth defender has promoted
He will be going on the market at the end of the season
Is that the highest rated player ever? I wonder if he can train up to100 or will get stuck in the 90s somewhere.

19th Feb 23 9:38 PM
leamark
Posts 163
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Very nice! A great gift. A case of Gold, Frankincense and Myhre?

19th Feb 23 9:39 PM
leamark
Posts 163
Quote:
Originally posted by cristianzambrana
Is that the highest rated player ever? I wonder if he can train up to100 or will get stuck in the 90s somewhere.

I think someone got to 102 if I remember correctly
I certainly can?t fully train him, but look forward to the bidding war from those that can

20th Feb 23 5:04 PM
AndyP
Posts 25
Quote:
I certainly can?t fully train him, but look forward to the bidding war from those that can

Wow...It would be interesting to find out how much he goes for.

20th Feb 23 6:43 PM
roland68
Posts 977
Quote:
Originally posted by cristianzambrana

There have been quite a few 100-rated youths mentioned in here... (Since the youth academy updates were done).

It's not possible to train a player up to 100 with the coaches that teams in the 7500+ bracket can get.... Highest is 94, maybe 95. If anyone ever reaches the 8500 mark, that should increase, but by how much, who knows.

20th Feb 23 6:45 PM
roland68
Posts 977
Quote:

Really?

20th Feb 23 7:06 PM
leamark
Posts 163
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
Really?

Look out for him from day 52 onwards

20th Feb 23 8:14 PM
roland68
Posts 977
Quote:
Look out for him from day 52 onwards

Thanks but probably not one for me. I have a FB-L training up who was also 100 in my academy and a WB-L, still in my academy, who is 97 and only just 16.

I was more intrigued by the 102-rated youth comment?

21st Feb 23 8:55 AM
leamark
Posts 163
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
Thanks but probably not one for me. I have a FB-L training up who was also 100 in my academy and a WB-L, still in my academy, who is 97 and only just 16.

I was more intrigued by the 102-rated youth comment?

I might be wrong about the 102 but I?m sure someone got >100

I wonder if the market for 90+ youths has peaked?

21st Feb 23 4:42 PM
stripey
Posts 6,150
I can't recall anyone saying they got a youth rated over 100 in this thread.

21st Feb 23 5:39 PM
pleasant_2nd
Posts 1,193
There's no threads containing the term '102' anywhere on the forums.

21st Feb 23 5:43 PM
pleasant_2nd
Posts 1,193
Mind you, searching for a number doesn't really work so that's not conclusive...

21st Feb 23 5:59 PM
TopGun2
Posts 570
I remember there being a bug, ages ago, with keepers that allowed them to show as over 100 but was only a display thing, they never actually had any skills over 100.

Highest rated player I ever had back in the day was a 98 rated sweeper, you could count on one hand the number of players that got to that level, 95/96 was more common.

21st Feb 23 6:11 PM
stripey
Posts 6,150
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasant_2nd
Mind you, searching for a number doesn't really work so that's not conclusive...
Well, there are only 74 pages in this thread, so it's not like searching on the Word Game!

21st Feb 23 6:23 PM
roland68
Posts 977
Quote:
Originally posted by TopGun2

Highest rated player I ever had back in the day was a 98 rated sweeper, you could count on one hand the number of players that got to that level, 95/96 was more common.

Reaching the 8500 CR mark seemed rather more achievable back then than it appears to be in this version.

21st Feb 23 6:56 PM
leamark
Posts 163
Quote:
Originally posted by TopGun2
I remember there being a bug, ages ago, with keepers that allowed them to show as over 100 but was only a display thing, they never actually had any skills over 100.

Aha
That must be it
Only old buggers like me will remember that far back

21st Feb 23 10:25 PM
ronaldstothard
Posts 18
I also have a youth that just came through whom, if things pan out, could be one of the best of his position for a decade.

27th Feb 23 8:40 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 225
Absolutely stoked tonight. I've had a 17 year old striker in my academy, but just lately he has hardly been improving. Before the update, he was 82 rated, but now he is 90 rated.

He still has a couple of weeks left on his contract, but I hope I can get him signed up. He'll make mid 80s with my staff and that will be massive for my team.

I also have a 93 rated 17 year old fullback too, with a similar length contract.

I always get nervous when it's time to get these guys turn pro!

28th Feb 23 9:39 PM
jpjjpj
Posts 278
Quote:
Originally posted by jpjjpj
one day later all is... 96/96/96...overal is 96 too... WOW

Today i have good news from my keeper...

1st Mar 23 8:07 AM
leamark
Posts 163
It is possible that my 100 rated defender might have appeared on the transfer market today, but you know what rumours are like

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game