ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
18th Aug 22 9:48 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,324
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueBoar
When you replace your staff with better ones, I don't think it matters if you sack them all to replace them. I've done it before & the only penalty is no staff to carry out their duties.

Therefore, once the youths are in the academy, they don't go anywhere until they either promote or their contract expires.

I hope that helps...

That's not strictly correct.

If you have youths in your academy but no youth coach, the board will give you 10 days to replace the coach before closing the academy and letting the youth players leave.

19th Aug 22 6:39 PM
singe_2nd
Posts 11
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise

If you have youths in your academy but no youth coach, the board will give you 10 days to replace the coach before closing the academy and letting the youth players leave.
Thanks very much for the clarification.

19th Aug 22 8:05 PM
greenbob
Posts 66
Really disappointed with how Forrest turned out. Was 92 rated with perfectly balanced stats

19th Aug 22 8:34 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 218
Quote:

Happy to stand corrected on that.

Is that a rule we can find or not. I can't say I have come across that anywhere, but there is enough reading in help to keep you occupied for hours... lol

19th Aug 22 8:36 PM
andyoz
Posts 174
Quote:
Originally posted by greenbob
Really disappointed with how Forrest turned out. Was 92 rated with perfectly balanced stats

Looks similar to my recent promotion. Very gutting when you have big plans and they turn out to be far less impressive than you're expecting.

19th Aug 22 9:16 PM
greenbob
Posts 66
Quote:
Originally posted by andyoz
Looks similar to my recent promotion. Very gutting when you have big plans and they turn out to be far less impressive than you're expecting.
Exactly. Would have launched the club into the stratosphere if he'd have been what I expected. 40m difference pretty much

19th Aug 22 9:31 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,324
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueBoar
Happy to stand corrected on that.

Is that a rule we can find or not. I can't say I have come across that anywhere, but there is enough reading in help to keep you occupied for hours... lol

No, you won't find that anywhere BB.

Like a lot of things, it's one o' them innit?

25th Aug 22 9:42 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,324
Nice centrback I promoted the other day - Rifat Drijich

25th Aug 22 10:02 PM
stripey
Posts 6,141
Quote:
Nice centrback I promoted the other day -
A golden unicorn!

26th Aug 22 8:49 AM
andyoz
Posts 174
Quote:

Good work!

26th Aug 22 10:11 AM
Lemmy
Posts 470
Quote:

Very nice!

26th Aug 22 8:54 PM
leamark
Posts 153
Advice please
I?ve just successfully promoted my youth keeper Silva
91 rated and stats look fantastic
I don?t usually sell my youths but plan to sell him
Any thoughts on what I should price him on transfer list?

26th Aug 22 9:06 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 230
Quote:
Originally posted by leamark
Advice please

Well unfortunately he doesn't have all 90s otherwise I'd say easy to list for 40M and see where the bids go.
but you'll only get an 80s price for him which could be anywhere between 20-30M,

If It was me I'd keep, but if he had 90s I'd probably sell him as the difference in price would be like 20M+ but its upto you, my squad is almost all 70s+ ( potential ) so if I got a 90s player I'd keep working towards that/ trading him off for couple 80s / 70s

26th Aug 22 9:45 PM
Lemmy
Posts 470
Quote:
Originally posted by leamark
Advice please

I would wait until the end of the season when you can see all transfer markets and start him at 20M. You would undoubtedly get more.

30th Aug 22 8:15 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 272
Quote:
Originally posted by chyperhondriac
Up to 89 now, so everything crossed! Amazing that he sat at 65 for the whole time he was 15 and then suddenly took off after his birthday.

According to my coach he's topped out now at 95/86/95 (though he did go up one this update)...do I promote now and assuming he's good sell now - or train him a bit and hold on until the end of the season to sell? Or renew his contract and hope the coach is wrong?

Decisions...all assuming he promotes of course.

31st Aug 22 4:36 AM
AKRAZY
Posts 230
Quote:
Originally posted by chyperhondriac
According to my coach he's topped out now at 95/86/95 (though he did go up one this update)...do I promote now and assuming he's good sell now - or train him a bit and hold on until the end of the season to sell? Or renew his contract and hope the coach is wrong?

Decisions...all assuming he promotes of course.

thats upto you tbh, any players rated 70+ is pretty good tbh, as some just improve too little too late, I've even released a couple that hardly improved at all.

its all just trial n error and until you find what works for you, I'm sure everyone has a different technique anyways, as with my 2nd squad it more about quantity as my squad still has some deadwood, for me its just replacing them with better and younger/ allowing time to get better.

31st Aug 22 5:07 AM
SonicNiko
Posts 15
Maybe this has already been discussed, I do not want to re-read the whole topic
What kind of youth is better to look for scouts? I put 15-18 years old, but it doesn?t find better than 40+, in extreme cases 50-52, and then probably 7-8 with an attempt, so what age is better to look for?

31st Aug 22 11:33 AM
stripey
Posts 6,141
Quote:
Originally posted by SonicNiko
Maybe this has already been discussed, I do not want to re-read the whole topic
What kind of youth is better to look for scouts? I put 15-18 years old, but it doesn?t find better than 40+, in extreme cases 50-52, and then probably 7-8 with an attempt, so what age is better to look for?

You'll probably get more than one answer to this, but the two unicorns I have produced were both 14-year-olds, with totally level stats around the 40-50 mark. I've not found good quality below that age, although I think some others have. Getting them in young enough to do a few years in the YA is certainly recommended.

31st Aug 22 9:01 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 272
Well, he's promoted - not a superstar but still pretty good. Think he'll be going on the market soon.

1st Sep 22 4:01 AM
SonicNiko
Posts 15
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
You'll probably get more than one answer to this, but the two unicorns I have produced were both 14-year-olds, with totally level stats around the 40-50 mark. I've not found good quality below that age, although I think some others have. Getting them in young enough to do a few years in the YA is certainly recommended.

thanks for the answer, I'll try to look for young people 13-14 years old

I have scouts of level 60-62, but they find players 40+, and 50 is extremely rare, out of 10 attempts one or two drops out and then they are 17 years old, for 60+ I don't say at all

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game