ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
4th Jan 23 5:12 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 225
Quote:
Originally posted by andyoz
Noticed you had two promote last night and one of them a real superstar! One day I will find my own Unicorn. Not sure when though as I've still no one of any real value in my academy.

Yeah, all three top players I have promoted have been defenders. The first one I sold, but in the next season or so, the stadium will be maxed, so I don't really need to sell now, unless to get players in, so I have kept these two.

Next step is to work my way up to the next level of staff, but I am some way off that right now... 4 to 5 seasons I reckon.

10th Jan 23 5:28 PM
AKRAZY_2nd
Posts 33
Joon-ho Yah

Little dissapointed that he come with 80s fixed for a 93 rated youth but after coaches report he wouldn't improve,

not complaining though, he is a start to my youth academy squad.

10th Jan 23 8:17 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 278
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY_2nd
Joon-ho Yah

Little dissapointed that he come with 80s fixed for a 93 rated youth but after coaches report he wouldn't improve,

not complaining though, he is a start to my youth academy squad.

I wouldn't mind an 80 rated playmaker coming through

One of mine is about to turn 18 - he'll get offered a promotion automatically won't he? I don't have to do anything about it?

10th Jan 23 8:38 PM
andyoz
Posts 176
Yes that's right, as soon as he turns 18 he will either promote or walk away.

10th Jan 23 8:47 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 278
Quote:
Originally posted by andyoz
Yes that's right, as soon as he turns 18 he will either promote or walk away.

Excellent, thanks...should know in a couple of days then

10th Jan 23 10:09 PM
stripey
Posts 6,150
Quote:
Originally posted by chyperhondriac
Excellent, thanks...should know in a couple of days then
Fingers crossed - good luck!

13th Jan 23 8:54 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 278
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Fingers crossed - good luck!

Well, obviously the arrival of Fleming was too much for the update to handle...but he's here now. Not a superstar but still a good player for me.

14th Jan 23 3:17 AM
gatzi
Posts 3
Hey guys. FINALLY I have a youth to talk about. I have a 98 rated 16 yr old that is still creeping up slowly to 100 it would appear.

I'm in the 2nd tier with an ambition to go to the top tier in Spain in a few seasons. My coaching etc is not great, hit 4500 once. I'm managed to get one home grown player to 60 so I'm after some advice. Clearly I won't be able to train this player to 90+.

If I sell this guy that's far more beneficial to my squad than keeping him in it right? How much would you get for a 100 rated CM? Will there be some variation in the ability once he promotes?

I'm guessing it would fund 2 or 3 players purchases from the market closer to my team standards which would be better than one super star.

14th Jan 23 8:07 AM
chyperhondriac
Posts 278
Quote:
Originally posted by gatzi
If I sell this guy that's far more beneficial to my squad than keeping him in it right?

I would have said so yes. I was in a similar situation a few seasons back and the money I got was a huge boost.

Quote:
How much would you get for a 100 rated CM?

The 40M credit question! Could be a lot if he turns out as good as his youth attributes suggest.

Quote:
Will there be some variation in the ability once he promotes?

Yes, definitely. You're pretty likely to get a 90s player but there's always a chance of disappointment.

Good luck with the promotion!

14th Jan 23 10:44 AM
operation_ivy
Posts 18
Another decent youth promoted last night. Samuel Chomut, a forward, all fixed attributes in the 90's. The academy been working well for me recently, some great youngsters and no refusals

14th Jan 23 2:10 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by operation_ivy
Another decent youth promoted last night. Samuel Chomut, a forward, all fixed attributes in the 90's. The academy been working well for me recently, some great youngsters and no refusals

Oh yes, he's decent...

21st Jan 23 8:06 PM
maddog17
Posts 273
Happy days

100 rated left footed hole player promoted

21st Jan 23 9:21 PM
stripey
Posts 6,150
Quote:
Originally posted by maddog17
Happy days

100 rated left footed hole player promoted
Excellent!

28th Jan 23 9:57 PM
TopGun2
Posts 570
Hurrah Ybarra promoted last night, nice, nice. Seye also promoted last night but he's not in the same class.

29th Jan 23 8:16 PM
andyoz
Posts 176
Quote:
Originally posted by TopGun2
Hurrah promoted last night, nice, nice. Seye also promoted last night but he's not in the same class.

Congrats, he will be a real superstar! A left footer as well, bonus.

8th Feb 23 8:20 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 278
I was hoping to promote a youth tonight, but I don't have the option to...is that because I recently renewed his contract?

8th Feb 23 8:38 PM
roland68
Posts 977
Quote:
Originally posted by chyperhondriac
I was hoping to promote a youth tonight, but I don't have the option to...is that because I recently renewed his contract?

Correct. A youth has to have been in the academy 21 days since the last contract was signed, to have the option to promote.

8th Feb 23 9:04 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 278
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
Correct. A youth has to have been in the academy 21 days since the last contract was signed, to have the option to promote.

That's rather annoying. I don't want to miss out on a youth my scouts have turned up so I need to make space. I'll have to promote another one.

Thanks anyway!

9th Feb 23 12:11 AM
BlueBoar
Posts 225
My scouts came back with a 14yo 81 rated GK today, but my excitement was tempered by his unbalanced attributes. I have taken him on, but I won't be holding my breath on him being a superstar!

...but he is without doubt, the highest rated player I have found to date. Sadly, I don't think he will get much higher than his current rating, but we'll see!

9th Feb 23 8:42 AM
andyoz
Posts 176
Wow, that's amazing! The fact that I have 8 players in my YA and he highest rated is 66 shows how much I seem to struggle finding quality players. I've never had one reach the 90's. I took a gamble last week on a 31 rated 11 year old! I've never got that young before, so we shall have to see it if was worth a punt.

I can only dream of 81 rated 14 year olds!

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game