ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
21st May 23 9:23 AM
chyperhondriac
Posts 280
Quote:
Originally posted by Firesilver
Is there any downside to scouting for both footed players? There doesn't seem to be in the rating bracket that my scouts are in.

I thought it was just that more criteria = longer time to search. I haven't investigated whether some criteria add more time than others though.

Related to that point though, are some positions more common than others? Seems like CMF/DMF/AMF are ten a penny while wingers and PMKs are rarer. Or is that just because people don't use them so much so don't go looking for them?

There seems to be a premium for hole players though so I would have guessed they were somewhat rarer.

21st May 23 7:28 PM
Firesilver
Posts 984
Quote:
Originally posted by chyperhondriac
I thought it was just that more criteria = longer time to search.

Whilst that is certainly true, I currently have scouts from the 3501 and 4501 rating tiers and both of them take 4 days to return a scout report no matter whether you pick 1 or 2 criteria to focus on. As such, I choose position (mainly defender and midfielder) and both footedness for future flexibility.

Maybe I just got unlucky with my 4501 tier scouts? Does anyone else's return a report within 3 days if you only pick 1 criterion?

Or could I get them back within 3 days if I selected no criteria at all?

21st May 23 8:40 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 280
Quote:
Originally posted by Firesilver
Whilst that is certainly true, I currently have scouts from the 3501 and 4501 rating tiers and both of them take 4 days to return a scout report no matter whether you pick 1 or 2 criteria to focus on. As such, I choose position (mainly defender and midfielder) and both footedness for future flexibility.

Maybe I just got unlucky with my 4501 tier scouts? Does anyone else's return a report within 3 days if you only pick 1 criterion?

Or could I get them back within 3 days if I selected no criteria at all?

I remember someone saying you get one criterion for free. I tend to choose position and age and with 5501 coaches it takes four days too. I think I tried to be really specific once (position + preferred role + age + foot or something) and it was ten days or possibly more.

28th May 23 10:12 AM
Gregers
Posts 11
Best ever youth product for me is available.

Osagie - rated 90 and only 16yr old.

Need the money so straight on the transfer market

28th May 23 8:30 PM
andyoz
Posts 176
Quote:
Originally posted by Gregers
Best ever youth product for me is available.

Osagie - rated 90 and only 16yr old.

Need the money so straight on the transfer market

Not to rain on your parade, but he's not rated 90. Two of his fixed are in the 80's. I'd be surprised if anyone pays 30M with a 20% sell on fee. You never know though, sometimes transfers surprise you.

31st May 23 9:57 AM
roland68
Posts 979
Promoted a youth yesterday, Roeser.

He was rated 95 in the academy, 96/96/93. So his fixed atts are a bit interesting.

Quite disappointed with his aggression fixed attribute which seems quite harsh for his youth rating, he could have been a top-quality player. Not the first all 90s youth to have 8x fixed attributes on promotion either. On the other hand I've had one or two turn out better than expected too, so not complaining.

31st May 23 4:56 PM
andyoz
Posts 176
Yes he does seem a bit of a let down. I've had a few of them as well. Never had a full fixed 90's promote. However I do have two players in my academy currently rated 92 and 90, so you never know. I may finally get one!

1st Jun 23 3:45 AM
SonicNiko_2nd
Posts 3
I have promoted defender recently 17 years old Ferka Nemoianu

The coaches told me that there was nothing more they could do.
His rating was 85 unbalanced, so when I saw that he had all the attributes of 90s +, he was surprised in a positive way

1st Jun 23 8:24 AM
roland68
Posts 979
Quote:
Originally posted by SonicNiko_2nd
I have promoted defender recently 17 years old Ferka Nemoianu

The coaches told me that there was nothing more they could do.
His rating was 85 unbalanced, so when I saw that he had all the attributes of 90s +, he was surprised in a positive way

And four of them are 99 too The lowest is 93.. He looks very promising, it would be interesting to see how well he'd do at a club with the best coaches.

1st Jun 23 8:12 PM
Chonk
Posts 50
*falls off chair*

Scouts have returned a 91 rated 14 year old defender...attributes all at 91/91/91!

1st Jun 23 8:13 PM
andyoz
Posts 176
Quote:
Originally posted by Chonk
*falls off chair*

Scouts have returned a 91 rated 14 year old defender...attributes all at 91/91/91!

Wow! That's amazing! Did you sign him?

1st Jun 23 8:17 PM
Chonk
Posts 50
Quote:
Originally posted by andyoz
Wow! That's amazing! Did you sign him?

I made sure to very slowly click the sign to academy button, and not accidentally click 'reject'

1st Jun 23 8:43 PM
roland68
Posts 979
Quote:
Originally posted by Chonk
*falls off chair*

Good luck with him.

2nd Jun 23 12:26 AM
SonicNiko_2nd
Posts 3
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
And four of them are 99 too The lowest is 93.. He looks very promising, it would be interesting to see how well he'd do at a club with the best coaches.

I was also surprised why an unbalanced player jumped in attributes like that) he had 2 skills under 90 and one under 80, in the end it turned out 85

My balanced players got worse as a result, but here its not clear how it works)

2nd Jun 23 9:06 AM
roland68
Posts 979
Quote:
I was also surprised why an unbalanced player jumped in attributes like that) he had 2 skills under 90 and one under 80, in the end it turned out 85

I'd guess this was more luck from a random generator function than anything else.

You rolled four dice and got four 6s

2nd Jun 23 9:23 PM
Andy1970
Posts 29
I have seen nothing better than a 45 rated youth in weeks now, it is getting very frustrating as my academy has 4 spare places, and I like to keep it close to full, but there's nothing on either team I have recently

2nd Jun 23 9:40 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 280
Quote:

My very first youth promotion had one attribute in the 20s...but he turned out to be a 60-potential player that I just sold for 9M.

Sometimes the RNG is on your side

3rd Jun 23 2:24 AM
SonicNiko_2nd
Posts 3
Quote:
Originally posted by chyperhondriac
My very first youth promotion had one attribute in the 20s...but he turned out to be a 60-potential player that I just sold for 9M.

Sometimes the RNG is on your side

It is a pity that such a successful number generation does not happen as often as we would like

3rd Jun 23 1:00 PM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Yeah my scouts have struggled recently and the majority of my youths are currently 60-65 rated and barely improving. Hoping they might jump a little in the next couple of seasons to generate some 80's players to sell. I do however have a 85 rated soon to promote and another 88 rated ready in about 4 weeks time. Fingers crossed!

4th Jun 23 9:49 AM
roland68
Posts 979
Quote:
Originally posted by BubbaGump
Yeah my scouts have struggled recently

Found an 11-year-old youth last night, rated 9.

Physical 23
Technical 0
Mental 3

Seriously, with a technical rating of 0, why is this kid even trying to get involved in professional football

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game