ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
1st Sep 22 7:56 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 272
Quote:
Originally posted by SonicNiko
thanks for the answer, I'll try to look for young people 13-14 years old

I have scouts of level 60-62, but they find players 40+, and 50 is extremely rare, out of 10 attempts one or two drops out and then they are 17 years old, for 60+ I don't say at all

In my (limited) experience you need to get them in when they're younger, 13-14 and let them mature in the youth academy. I've been lucky to find one 70-rated 13 year old but the majority of them are in the sub 50 range.

Also, I believe the quality of the scouts just affects how quickly they come back, not the quality of the youths they return.

2nd Sep 22 5:25 AM
SonicNiko
Posts 15
Quote:
Originally posted by chyperhondriac
In my (limited) experience you need to get them in when they're younger, 13-14 and let them mature in the youth academy. I've been lucky to find one 70-rated 13 year old but the majority of them are in the sub 50 range.

Also, I believe the quality of the scouts just affects how quickly they come back, not the quality of the youths they return.

Thanks for the tip, I'll try to look younger guys

15-18 years old, as I understand it, is not profitable, or if you urgently need a player for promotion, because it is almost impossible to find someone above 60+
I agree about the scouts, in my second team the scouts are worse in terms of rating, and they find players even better, it's random

2nd Sep 22 9:14 PM
leamark
Posts 153
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY
Well unfortunately he doesn't have all 90s otherwise I'd say easy to list for 40M and see where the bids go.
but you'll only get an 80s price for him which could be anywhere between 20-30M,

If It was me I'd keep, but if he had 90s I'd probably sell him as the difference in price would be like 20M+ but its upto you, my squad is almost all 70s+ ( potential ) so if I got a 90s player I'd keep working towards that/ trading him off for couple 80s / 70s

Thanks

8th Sep 22 8:12 PM
maddog17_2nd
Posts 392
My 100 rated left footed midfielder Mortier promoted at 18 at the update.

All 90's FA's happy days

8th Sep 22 9:02 PM
pleasant_2nd
Posts 1,181
Quote:
Originally posted by maddog17_2nd
My 100 rated left footed midfielder Mortier promoted at 18 at the update.

All 90's FA's happy days

Oh, very nice!

8th Sep 22 10:35 PM
stripey_2nd
Posts 279
Just picked up a promising 14-year-old defender, rated 70/70/69. I've not had one that high and level at that age before.

9th Sep 22 9:11 AM
chyperhondriac
Posts 272
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey_2nd
Just picked up a promising 14-year-old defender, rated 70/70/69. I've not had one that high and level at that age before.

Very nice! I'm nursing a defender through now who was 74/70/73 when I picked him up at 13. He's 15 and not improved a great deal but is still my top rated player.

9th Sep 22 8:16 PM
Benjamin
Posts 13
Neal Golightly my 98 Rated youth striker has promoted.

The streak of youth promotions continues!

9th Sep 22 9:59 PM
stripey
Posts 6,141
Quote:
Very nice! I'm nursing a defender through now who was 74/70/73 when I picked him up at 13. He's 15 and not improved a great deal but is still my top rated player.
Sometimes they put on a big spurt late in the day, so keep him as long as you can.

9th Sep 22 10:00 PM
stripey
Posts 6,141
Quote:
Originally posted by Benjamin
Neal Golightly my 98 Rated youth striker has promoted.

The streak of youth promotions continues!

Splendid!

16th Sep 22 1:40 AM
Trickyuk
Posts 185
Just scouted a great potential striker.

Age 13 and rated 54. Fixed stats are 54/54/54.

I have high hopes.

16th Sep 22 8:32 AM
cristianzambrana
Posts 363
I had quite a lot of high rated youths in the beginning of the changes but now I don't seem to be finding them anymore.

16th Sep 22 8:40 AM
andyoz
Posts 174
I picked up a goal keeper at age 13 a few season ago, he was rated 40. From 13-14 he didn't move. Then from 14-15 he has jumped up to 72! This all looked very promising.

Then yesterday his contact came up for renewing and I got the message that he has gone as far as he can in the acadamy, it is time for him to take the next step.

Not sure what to make of that, he is still only 15 and I can't promote him yet. So I've splashed out for another year, will he just stay at 72 until he is 16 and can promote? Bit of a strange one to see so much movement over such a short space of time, then be told that's it, he's done.

18th Sep 22 8:19 AM
silkcut04_2nd
Posts 3
Quote:
Originally posted by andyoz
I picked up a goal keeper at age 13 a few season ago, he was rated 40. From 13-14 he didn't move. Then from 14-15 he has jumped up to 72! This all looked very promising.

Then yesterday his contact came up for renewing and I got the message that he has gone as far as he can in the acadamy, it is time for him to take the next step.

Not sure what to make of that, he is still only 15 and I can't promote him yet. So I've splashed out for another year, will he just stay at 72 until he is 16 and can promote? Bit of a strange one to see so much movement over such a short space of time, then be told that's it, he's done.

keep till 18 hopefully be my promoted to senior team, that's the way I do it I find I get better fixed attributes, just my take on it.

24th Sep 22 1:51 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 272
Too many 16 year olds... I've got four, two in the 80s that I might try to sell if they're any good and two in the 70s that I'll probably keep. But that's too many to promote in one go.

Might go for promoting the 70s ones now and hope the other two improve into the 90s over the next season or so.

24th Sep 22 10:18 PM
stripey
Posts 6,141
Quote:
Too many 16 year olds... I've got four, two in the 80s that I might try to sell if they're any good and two in the 70s that I'll probably keep. But that's too many to promote in one go.

Might go for promoting the 70s ones now and hope the other two improve into the 90s over the next season or so.
Keep the best ones as long as you can - that should improve their ratings when they do promote.

24th Sep 22 10:19 PM
stripey
Posts 6,141
Quote:
Originally posted by andyoz

That's a really odd message to get for a 15-year-old! I'd do the same as you, Andy, and see what message comes up at his next renewal.

25th Sep 22 7:27 AM
adelondon
Posts 2
The coaches aren't always correct
I've had a couple of players improve after being told that they have gone as far as they are going to!

25th Sep 22 9:59 AM
Lemmy
Posts 470
Quote:

Had the same problem last season, too many around the same age. Had to try and promote 5 last season. Was very surprised that all promoted Definitely thought at least one would reject. However don't take that as normal. Probably won't get any promoting for a few seasons now
I'm now recruiting so that I only get a couple a season to promote and only well balanced ones.

25th Sep 22 8:09 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 272
Yep, there are a couple about to turn 17 so I'm going to try promoting the less good one now and give the other one another season. I'll be making sure to spread them out a bit more in future!

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game