ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
15th Jan 22 6:12 PM
stripey
Posts 6,156
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy
Yalland CFM promoted today 98,98,98 happy with his stats 80+
Very nice, Lemmy.

17th Jan 22 8:07 PM
Boston2017_2nd
Posts 46
First time to see such a message
Dear Boston2017_2nd,

Just a reminder that the contract for youth midfielder, Etienne Busque, is now due for renewal. His contract expires in the next few days.

After supervising his training, our youth coaches report that Etienne Busque is a bit of a puzzle. He could improve lots, a little, or not at all.

19th Jan 22 7:44 PM
hamshanker_2nd
Posts 6
In my academy

FW L Zabaleta (94) 15 51 days Medium Muscular Academy No 94/100
Name Lucas Zabaleta Position Forward
Best position Striker Country
Argentina Argentina
Age 15 yrs old Height Medium
Build Muscular Foot Right
Physical 94/100 Mental 94/100
Technical 94/100 Overall 94/100

Wonder what chances are of this one promoting.....nil I reckon

Should I leave him where he is or promote as soon as I can? Any thoughts?

19th Jan 22 8:26 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
Quote:
Originally posted by Boston2017_2nd
Dear Boston2017_2nd,

Just a reminder that the contract for youth midfielder, Etienne Busque, is now due for renewal. His contract expires in the next few days.

After supervising his training, our youth coaches report that Etienne Busque is a bit of a puzzle. He could improve lots, a little, or not at all.

Sometimes the coaches just can't quite get an estimate on their potential, it seems. Hopefully the next round gives you more information!

20th Jan 22 10:27 AM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Quote:
Originally posted by hamshanker_2nd
In my academy

FW L Zabaleta (94) 15 51 days Medium Muscular Academy No 94/100
Name Lucas Zabaleta Position Forward
Best position Striker Country
Argentina Argentina
Age 15 yrs old Height Medium
Build Muscular Foot Right
Physical 94/100 Mental 94/100
Technical 94/100 Overall 94/100

Wonder what chances are of this one promoting.....nil I reckon

Should I leave him where he is or promote as soon as I can? Any thoughts?

Personally i would keep him in the academy until he reaches 17 and then let his contract run down to 2-3days left and click the promote button

20th Jan 22 10:28 AM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
In have two talented youths at 17yo and both down to 5days left on their contracts. I wonder whether either or both will accept in two days!

20th Jan 22 10:40 AM
calvino_spark
Posts 328
Quote:
Originally posted by Boston2017_2nd
Dear Boston2017_2nd,

I had that message. My player did improve and I just recently got another message about him: After supervising his training, our youth coaches report that Pueblo Diaz has started to show some quality, still a long road ahead yet.

I'm quite happy with him now and definitely glad I stuck with him.

20th Jan 22 2:38 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
My scouts don't seem to find many balanced players anymore, so I'd take what you can get, its very rare, I get some kind of balanced and I take them on knowing its unlikely to find an exactly balanced player.

20th Jan 22 6:51 PM
Boston2017_2nd
Posts 46
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY
My scouts don't seem to find many balanced players anymore, so I'd take what you can get, its very rare, I get some kind of balanced and I take them on knowing its unlikely to find an exactly balanced player.

Same here

20th Jan 22 8:28 PM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
100% agree. I have rejected 40-50 rated 14yo's the last two weeks as they're not balanced FA's. I am convinced all atts grow at the same rate and therefore if you have one unbalanced high attribute then when it hits 99 the remaining two will no longer improve. That's my take on things, so I avoid unbalanced youth recruits and stick to ones that are balanced.

I'd rather a youth with 30/30/30 rated 30 vs a youth with 25/40/70 rated 55 or whatever as an example as the rated 55 will turn out terrible upon promotion despite maybe being able to train them up to 65-70 rated.

20th Jan 22 9:58 PM
stripey
Posts 6,156
Quote:
Originally posted by calvino_spark
I had that message. My player did improve and I just recently got another message about him: After supervising his training, our youth coaches report that Pueblo Diaz has started to show some quality, still a long road ahead yet.

I'm quite happy with him now and definitely glad I stuck with him.
I've just had that rather enigmatic message, so I'll take a leaf out of your book and hope that he does the same.

20th Jan 22 9:59 PM
stripey
Posts 6,156
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY

And it's the same here - I'm taking on new ones very rarely at the moment.

EDIT: Just checked my lowest rated scout's findings (he takes a day longer than the other ones I have) and picked up a nicely balanced 14-year-old at 45/45/45!

21st Jan 22 8:39 AM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
And it's the same here - I'm taking on new ones very rarely at the moment.

EDIT: Just checked my lowest rated scout's findings (he takes a day longer than the other ones I have) and picked up a nicely balanced 14-year-old at 45/45/45!

Lovely!

21st Jan 22 8:44 PM
euromyside
Posts 29
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy
Keep him until he's 17 and try to promote with 2 days left on his contract.

It will also help if you don't promote any other youths in that season.

thank you!

he's actually decided that 99 wasn't enough so is now at 100
fingers crossed he promotes!

22nd Jan 22 9:08 AM
andyoz
Posts 176
Quote:
Originally posted by euromyside
thank you!

100! I've never heard of a youth player reaching 100. That's amazing. I hope he promotes, would love to know what his stats turn out like at senior level.

22nd Jan 22 8:11 PM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Quote:
Originally posted by BubbaGump
In have two talented youths at 17yo and both down to 5days left on their contracts. I wonder whether either or both will accept in two days!

N Nienajadlo (10)

&

R Rutiwen (9)

both promoted

Neither made it to full fixed 90's but i'm pleased with them both hitting fixed 80's

That's now me done for a while before my next crop come around to promoting

22nd Jan 22 8:18 PM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Quote:
thank you!

Thats awesome!

My youth called Neil was rated 99 and iI am told he is only one of two youths to ever promote as fixed 90's in this game.

To have yours go up to the very full 100 is epic! Fingers crossed he promotes for you

22nd Jan 22 10:17 PM
stripey
Posts 6,156
Quote:
thank you!

How long have you had him in the Youth Academy?

25th Jan 22 11:55 AM
Euro_2nd
Posts 23
I have a GK (73) who is 17. I know he will hit 18 before his contract ends (in 28 days).

Should I just let him get to 18 or am I better off hitting the button early?

25th Jan 22 3:07 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
Quote:
Originally posted by Euro_2nd
I have a GK (73) who is 17. I know he will hit 18 before his contract ends (in 28 days).

Should I just let him get to 18 or am I better off hitting the button early?

Depends on what other information you have. I'd take a look at the youth update news items to see what seems to matter. Have you had any notes from your youth coaches on him? Those would be valuable. With no other information, I'd consider renewing him.

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game