ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
25th Jan 22 5:02 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
No harm to keep him until he is 18, especially if he has not maxed out his training.

25th Jan 22 7:37 PM
euromyside
Posts 32
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
How long have you had him in the Youth Academy?

he was about 70-80 when i purchased. less than 2 seasons in the academy. stats weren't all even.

all stats currently are 100/100 and he's a16 year old south korean winger, short and slim, right footed.

25th Jan 22 9:46 PM
sullymcfc
Posts 68
After getting this message 3 days ago I was ready to promote him
sullymcfc,

Just a reminder that the contract for youth forward, Luiz Alves da Silva, is now due for renewal. His contract expires in the next few days.

After supervising his training, our youth coaches report that Luiz Alves da Silva has taken everything he can from the academy. He is ready to move on.

Only to find this morning he?s improved another 3 so I?ve extended his contract

25th Jan 22 10:32 PM
stripey_2nd
Posts 281
Quote:
Originally posted by sullymcfc
After getting this message 3 days ago I was ready to promote him
sullymcfc,

Just a reminder that the contract for youth forward, Luiz Alves da Silva, is now due for renewal. His contract expires in the next few days.

After supervising his training, our youth coaches report that Luiz Alves da Silva has taken everything he can from the academy. He is ready to move on.

Only to find this morning he?s improved another 3 so I?ve extended his contract

That's made me think about today's message:

"Just a reminder that the contract for youth defender, Sharaku Sugiyama, is now due for renewal. His contract expires in the next few days.

After supervising his training, our youth coaches report that Sharaku Sugiyama has done as well as he is going to do. There is nothing more we can do for him in the academy."

He's rated 80 and aged 16 - I'm inclined to keep him in the YA another year having read how yours improved with.a similar message.

25th Jan 22 10:32 PM
stripey
Posts 6,152
Quote:
Originally posted by euromyside
he was about 70-80 when i purchased. less than 2 seasons in the academy. stats weren't all even.

all stats currently are 100/100 and he's a16 year old south korean winger, short and slim, right footed.
Very nice indeed!

25th Jan 22 10:40 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Sully and stripey, at least renewing your youths' contracts should increase their chances of promotion if nothing else.

26th Jan 22 6:33 PM
stripey_2nd
Posts 281
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Sully and stripey, at least renewing your youths' contracts should increase their chances of promotion if nothing else.
Agreed - I always like to keep them in as long as I can, and I can't remember now when I last had a youth go off to flip burgers.

29th Jan 22 11:26 PM
hamshanker_2nd
Posts 6
Quote:
Originally posted by hamshanker_2nd
In my academy

Promoted him as soon as I could?.and he accepted.

Well chuffed

FW L Zabaleta (94) 15 51 days Medium Muscular Academy No 94/100
Name Lucas Zabaleta Position Forward
Best position Striker Country
Argentina Argentina
Age 15 yrs old Height Medium
Build Muscular Foot Right
Physical 94/100 Mental 94/100
Technical 94/100 Overall 94/100

Wonder what chances are of this one promoting.....nil I reckon

Should I leave him where he is or promote as soon as I can? Any thoughts?

30th Jan 22 1:00 AM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
Quote:
And it's the same here - I'm taking on new ones very rarely at the moment.

EDIT: Just checked my lowest rated scout's findings (he takes a day longer than the other ones I have) and picked up a nicely balanced 14-year-old at 45/45/45!

very nice, be nice to see the report when he gets to 10 days,

my guy who was 32/32/32 I didn't get to see his report as I left the club and he will have been erased from the game, however he did improve to 49 (I think) however his stats didn't stay perfectly balanced, I think they changed after 1 improvement, but it was 1 out in 1 attribute, I think it was something like 49/49/48 or 49/49/50, I don't know why that happened, but I guess that happens then?

2nd Feb 22 10:05 AM
Euro_2nd
Posts 23
So I promoted the youth I was asking about the other day, and to my surprise he actually accepted. Definitely my best ever youth. His youth rating was 73, and his stats have reflected that on promotion.

Goalkeeper: Alberik Iversen, FAs all above 70

2nd Feb 22 11:22 AM
stripey
Posts 6,152
Quote:
Originally posted by Euro_2nd
So I promoted the youth I was asking about the other day, and to my surprise he actually accepted. Definitely my best ever youth. His youth rating was 73, and his stats have reflected that on promotion.

Goalkeeper: Alberik Iversen, FAs all above 70
Very nice - especially that his senior stats are similar to those in the YA.

2nd Feb 22 11:24 AM
stripey
Posts 6,152
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY

my guy who was 32/32/32 I didn't get to see his report as I left the club and he will have been erased from the game, however he did improve to 49 (I think) however his stats didn't stay perfectly balanced, I think they changed after 1 improvement, but it was 1 out in 1 attribute, I think it was something like 49/49/48 or 49/49/50, I don't know why that happened, but I guess that happens then?

I reckon that the numbers we see are simply rounded to the nearest integer, so 45/45/45 could really be 44.6/45/45.3, which would extrapolate to 89/90/91 when similarly rounded.

2nd Feb 22 2:14 PM
roland68
Posts 978
Quote:
I reckon that the numbers we see are simply rounded to the nearest integer, so 45/45/45 could really be 44.6/45/45.3, which would extrapolate to 89/90/91 when similarly rounded.

Yes, that's exactly what I've always thought too.

2nd Feb 22 10:30 PM
stripey
Posts 6,152
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY

So far, so good on my 14-year-old.
First week: went to 48/48/48
Second week: 51/51/51

5th Feb 22 9:02 PM
Lemmy
Posts 470
Button pushed for promotion on youth 99,99,99

Will he promote or KFC

5th Feb 22 10:20 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy
Button pushed for promotion on youth 99,99,99

Will he promote or KFC

Fingers crossed!

I promoted Stout today. He was 95/95/95 in the Academy but I'm happy with his fixed atts.

6th Feb 22 9:34 AM
maddog17
Posts 273
Quote:
Fingers crossed!

I promoted Stout today. He was 95/95/95 in the Academy but I'm happy with his fixed atts.

Isn't he the wrong type of drink for your team?

My 2nd team scouts seem to be able to find good players but my first team scouts constantly return rubbish. Youth academy looking pretty bare at the minute as players being found are single figure ratings or in teens at best

6th Feb 22 9:50 AM
dazstag1967
Posts 42
Yes I tend to agree maddog. Not had a decent youth for a long time!

6th Feb 22 11:25 AM
Lemmy
Posts 470
Quote:
Fingers crossed!

Nice, I'd be happy if mine had those stats

6th Feb 22 11:29 AM
Lemmy
Posts 470
Quote:
Originally posted by dazstag1967
Yes I tend to agree maddog. Not had a decent youth for a long time!

Thought my luck was in when my scouts returned with a 62 rated 14 year old but his stats are 20 apart

Seems it's gone back to being more difficult to get decent balanced youths

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game