ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
6th Feb 22 11:31 AM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,326
Quote:
Originally posted by maddog17
Isn't he the wrong type of drink for your team?

Very true MD. But then not may players have the surname of Newcastle Brown Ale.

6th Feb 22 3:08 PM
maddog17
Posts 273
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Very true MD. But then not may players have the surname of Newcastle Brown Ale.

Need to work on getting that coded in

6th Feb 22 3:32 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,326
Quote:
Originally posted by maddog17
Need to work on getting that coded in

Ha! I';ll try and slip that in next time Ron needs a list of names...

6th Feb 22 8:09 PM
Lemmy
Posts 470
Compton signed up

was hoping he might be all 90's but not unhappy with stats

6th Feb 22 8:18 PM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy
Compton signed up

Lovely youth! Well done

6th Feb 22 10:02 PM
stripey
Posts 6,137
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy
Compton signed up

He's good, but it's a bit of a shame about that 80 for leadership.

12th Feb 22 7:30 PM
Euro_2nd
Posts 24
Recently promoted my best ever youth, RB C.Quinlan, he accepted. FAs all 80+. Very happy indeed!

12th Feb 22 8:13 PM
Lemmy
Posts 470
Quote:
Originally posted by Euro_2nd
Recently promoted my best ever youth, RB C.Quinlan, he accepted. FAs all 80+. Very happy indeed!

Nice

12th Feb 22 8:51 PM
Andy1970_2nd
Posts 21
Is it just me or are everybody's scouts bringing back garbage at the moment? I haven't put anyone into my academies in weeks, which is really depressing, because one only has 3 players in who will be ready to promote soon, and there's nothing to fill the vacancies. Youths are what keep my teams going, if I cant put youths in the academy and get a few to promote to the senior team, then I'm dead in the water!
Very frustrating!

13th Feb 22 9:16 AM
andyoz
Posts 174
The quality has seen a big drop off in the past two seasons. We we're all getting those amazing players so I think the game was tweaked a little.

I had a 76 rated 14 year old last week. But he is the first one I've seen over 50 for a few months I believe. The idea was with the new system that youths are more likely to improve. So you might get a 13 year old rated 50 but as he ages he will move into the 80's and hopefully 90's. That's the theory anyway. Doesn't always work.

13th Feb 22 2:05 PM
Andy1970_2nd
Posts 21
Cheers, yeah would be nice to see a youth rated over 50, not sure I have for ages, but when the younger ones come back rated 5 6 and 11 I'm not putting them in my academy either!

13th Feb 22 8:29 PM
greenbob
Posts 66
Quote:
Originally posted by hamshanker_2nd
In my academy

FW L Zabaleta (94) 15 51 days Medium Muscular Academy No 94/100
Name Lucas Zabaleta Position Forward
Best position Striker Country
Argentina Argentina
Age 15 yrs old Height Medium
Build Muscular Foot Right
Physical 94/100 Mental 94/100
Technical 94/100 Overall 94/100

Wonder what chances are of this one promoting.....nil I reckon

Should I leave him where he is or promote as soon as I can? Any thoughts?
WHAT a youth!!! How many youths have been as good as this lad since the update?

13th Feb 22 8:56 PM
maddog17_2nd
Posts 391
Quote:
Originally posted by Andy1970_2nd
Is it just me or are everybody's scouts bringing back garbage at the moment? I haven't put anyone into my academies in weeks, which is really depressing, because one only has 3 players in who will be ready to promote soon, and there's nothing to fill the vacancies. Youths are what keep my teams going, if I cant put youths in the academy and get a few to promote to the senior team, then I'm dead in the water!
Very frustrating!

My first team scouts have easily returned over 40-50 youth players since last one joined my Academy and all of them wouldn't even be able to order at a fast food place never mind work there

Like you down to 3 which is really annoying.

2nd team Academy in a good place so will be interested to see what scouts bring back as gaps appear as not had to search in a while.

13th Feb 22 9:14 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
Quote:
Originally posted by greenbob
WHAT a youth!!! How many youths have been as good as this lad since the update?

quite a few, but not so many have the attributes to back it, however there is a few still, not everyone Braggs on the forums too, so there's probably more then we know about

14th Feb 22 4:10 PM
Lemmy
Posts 470
Just taken in a 60 rated 14 yo and a 53 rated 13 yo. Bit unbalanced but hopefully will turn out reasonable.

Difficult to find completely balanced highly rated ones though.

Just got to keep sending those scouts out.

14th Feb 22 10:34 PM
stripey
Posts 6,137
Here's another cryptic message, received today:

Dear stripey,

Just a reminder that the contract for youth forward, Diego Gonzalez, is now due for renewal. His contract expires in the next few days.

After supervising his training, our youth coaches report that Diego Gonzalez is proving to be hard to assess. If you keep him in the academy, he might get better, but I really do not know at the moment.

Regards,
Thomas Pullar

16th Feb 22 1:45 AM
greenbob
Posts 66
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY
quite a few, but not so many have the attributes to back it, however there is a few still, not everyone Braggs on the forums too, so there's probably more then we know about
Really great news, the academy not really being an avenue to acquire youths was one of the factors that made me fall out of love with this game. Looking forward to building through it with the updates

16th Feb 22 11:31 AM
stripey
Posts 6,137
Quote:
Originally posted by greenbob
Really great news, the academy not really being an avenue to acquire youths was one of the factors that made me fall out of love with this game. Looking forward to building through it with the updates
it's definitely better than before, but still requires a lot of patience in searching.

16th Feb 22 9:16 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,326
I'm not at all sure that my youth coaches know what they're doing.

Dear pleasantsurprise,

Just a reminder that the contract for youth defender, Franco Nieva, is now due for renewal. His contract expires in the next few days.

After supervising his training, our youth coaches report that Franco Nieva is a bit of a puzzle. He could improve lots, a little, or not at all.

Could improve lots? He's rated 99...

16th Feb 22 10:52 PM
stripey
Posts 6,137
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
So far, so good on my 14-year-old.
First week: went to 48/48/48
Second week: 51/51/51

Third week: 53/53/53
Fourth week: 58/58/58!

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game