ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
19th Feb 22 8:43 PM
TopGun2
Posts 569
My comments weren't aimed at you specifically Andy, they were general comments based on a lot of previous posts in this thread.

However, we're not ignoring you at all, we're explaining how it works so we can make sure we're on the same page.

If you genuinely have been scouting for weeks for 11-16 year olds without finding any over 11 rating then I'll say you've been spectacularly unlucky and it won't stay that way. The last round of scouting I did I got 8 players back and only 1 of them was rated below 11, most between 11-40 and 1 at 60.

I don't think people are generally struggling to find players in double figures at all.

19th Feb 22 11:36 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
Just to add my reply to Andy, I've also had bad luck over the last couple seasons, and I see others with new teams pulling 90s, which means they searched for 15-17 and hit the jackpot... makes me mad too especially since I grinded this team for 15 seasons to get my net worth, they get it with 1-2 good youth pulls. but for real the real broken expect of the game is incomes for teams higher up the league tables and match day ticket prices for those higher up the league structure. that is the most broken part of the game, If I'm to make 500k+ in match day income I have to get relegated.

20th Feb 22 9:09 AM
andyoz
Posts 176
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY
Just to add my reply to Andy, I've also had bad luck over the last couple seasons, and I see others with new teams pulling 90s, which means they searched for 15-17 and hit the jackpot... makes me mad too especially since I grinded this team for 15 seasons to get my net worth, they get it with 1-2 good youth pulls. but for real the real broken expect of the game is incomes for teams higher up the league tables and match day ticket prices for those higher up the league structure. that is the most broken part of the game, If I'm to make 500k+ in match day income I have to get relegated.

I've just looked at your attendances and was shocked to see why you were not filling your ground with a ticket price of 10! For a club rated as well as what yours has been that does indeed seem broken. However, then I noticed your league position. It's clear you're trying to get yourself relegated, I know this is a tactic some managers use so I'm not having a go at you for it. But it does explain why your attendances are so low. People don't want to watch a team that is losing every game and not trying.

If you get your team back to winning ways, increases your ranking, and start to give fans what they want, they will flock back and you will see much bigger gate incomes. Maybe now that will be in the lower leagues, but the Prem will be sad to see you go. It was only a few season ago you were saying you would soon be up there challenging for the title.

20th Feb 22 10:08 AM
sullymcfc
Posts 68
Another clueless observation from my youth coaches
After supervising his training, our youth coaches report that Dacio Palermo is a strange one, alright. It is not easy to call ... I think it might be worth giving him more time, but to be honest, your guess is
as good as mine.

20th Feb 22 2:58 PM
Lemmy
Posts 470
Quote:
Originally posted by TopGun2

I don't think people are generally struggling to find players in double figures at all.

I search for 13-14 yo youths and don't have trouble finding some 50-60 rated ones . The problem is finding balanced or near balanced stats.

Would like a bigger academy though

20th Feb 22 3:36 PM
Andy1970_2nd
Posts 22
Wish I had your luck Lemmy!
The last two I promoted in both my teams were a 13yo rated 41, and a 15yo rated 49, and that is over the last few months with both teams. Disheartening.

3 scouts back in my 2nd team tonight, let's see what we get...

20th Feb 22 3:42 PM
Andy1970
Posts 30
Just looked at my 1st team youths that my scouts brought back last time, 2 13yo rated 11, a 14yo rated 18, and other 14yo rated 24 and another rated 25, and not one of them has even stats, so utterly useless.

20th Feb 22 3:50 PM
Lemmy
Posts 470
Quote:
Originally posted by Andy1970_2nd
Wish I had your luck Lemmy!
The last two I promoted in both my teams were a 13yo rated 41, and a 15yo rated 49, and that is over the last few months with both teams. Disheartening.

3 scouts back in my 2nd team tonight, let's see what we get...

Do you only have 3 scouts?

The more you have then obviously the more youths you get returned.

Scouts are relatively cheap to hire so why not get as many as you can?

I have 9 and send them back out as soon as they return.

20th Feb 22 5:20 PM
andyoz
Posts 176
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy
Do you only have 3 scouts?

I have 9 and send them back out as soon as they return.

9 Scouts!!! Wow

20th Feb 22 8:30 PM
Lemmy
Posts 470
King signed up

86,91,96 chuffed with his stats as I was expecting 70+

20th Feb 22 8:44 PM
andyoz
Posts 176
Quote:
King signed up

86,91,96 chuffed with his stats as I was expecting 70+

Very nice, just a shame about his aggression. Hope that ones doesn't hold him back to much. Still a very nice player.

20th Feb 22 9:00 PM
Andy1970_2nd
Posts 22
I have 4 scouts in my 2nd team and 3 in my 1st, I dont think I could take more scouts bring back more disappointment?
3 have come back with a 12yo rated 5, 13yo rated 10, 14yo rated 15 & 31, 15yo rated 13, 16yo rated 24 and 17yo rated 23.
And it's like this all the time.

20th Feb 22 9:09 PM
Lemmy
Posts 470
Quote:
Originally posted by Andy1970_2nd
I have 4 scouts in my 2nd team and 3 in my 1st, I dont think I could take more scouts bring back more disappointment?
3 have come back with a 12yo rated 5, 13yo rated 10, 14yo rated 15 & 31, 15yo rated 13, 16yo rated 24 and 17yo rated 23.
And it's like this all the time.

The more you have the more chance of getting decent youths. Why not try it, it won't cost you much.

20th Feb 22 11:38 PM
sullymcfc
Posts 68
How long do scouted youths stay available for iv3 had a youth scouted that looks good but my academy is full I?ve got one that would be ready to promote in 7 days is that too long

20th Feb 22 11:45 PM
stripey
Posts 6,152
Quote:
Originally posted by sullymcfc
How long do scouted youths stay available for iv3 had a youth scouted that looks good but my academy is full I?ve got one that would be ready to promote in 7 days is that too long
A good question! I'd guess it's about seven days, but PS or TG will probably know the exact answer.

21st Feb 22 12:15 AM
roland68
Posts 978
Quote:
Originally posted by sullymcfc

I think it's 5 days.

21st Feb 22 9:14 AM
Lemmy
Posts 470
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
I think it's 5 days.

Pretty sure that's right

21st Feb 22 10:35 AM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
That's correct. All players in scout reports disappear after 5 days.

21st Feb 22 4:56 PM
Andy1970_2nd
Posts 22
Quote:
The more you have the more chance of getting decent youths. Why not try it, it won't cost you much.

4 scouts had been fine up the last few months, my 1st team doesn't have a lot of cash to spare and the scouts would be about 30 rated and take forever to come back even for a basic search? But yeah worth a try I guess.

23rd Feb 22 8:13 PM
Andy1970
Posts 30
Thank you scout gods, two 14yo rated 52 and 54
I still have three other spaces, so please keep them coming

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game