ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
23rd Feb 22 10:35 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by Andy1970
Thank you scout gods, two 14yo rated 52 and 54
I still have three other spaces, so please keep them coming

Looks like your luck has turned.

23rd Feb 22 10:55 PM
stripey
Posts 6,152
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Looks like your luck has turned.

Persistence rewarded!

23rd Feb 22 10:56 PM
stripey
Posts 6,152
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Third week: 53/53/53
Fourth week: 58/58/58!

Slowed down a bit this week, but still dead even at 60/60/60.

26th Feb 22 8:11 PM
clach
Posts 116
My GK in my youth team was rated 86 and had 85,86,86 attributes he had his 16th birthday today and is now 94 rated with 94,95,93

26th Feb 22 8:43 PM
roland68
Posts 976
I promoted a 94-rated youth today, Espinoza...

Pretty good and pleased that he looks better than my 97 and 98-rated youths.

Signed prior to the updates so wasn't expecting too much. Let's see how he does..

He'd been in my academy since a 12yo, rated 24.

26th Feb 22 8:45 PM
roland68
Posts 976
Quote:
Originally posted by clach
My GK in my youth team was rated 86 and had 85,86,86 attributes he had his 16th birthday today and is now 94 rated with 94,95,93

Looks good, I've got one in my academy I'm quite excited about too but still a while before I'll be offering him promotion.

26th Feb 22 10:10 PM
stripey
Posts 6,152
Quote:
Excellent! Do you remember how old he was when he entered your academy, and what his initial rating was?

26th Feb 22 10:11 PM
stripey
Posts 6,152
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
I promoted a 94-rated youth today, Espinoza...

Pretty good and pleased that he looks better than my 97 and 98-rated youths.

Signed prior to the updates so wasn't expecting too much. Let's see how he does..

He'd been in my academy since a 12yo, rated 24.
Splendid!

27th Feb 22 12:05 AM
clach
Posts 116
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
Looks good, I've got one in my academy I'm quite excited about too but still a while before I'll be offering him promotion.

Thanks just hope he promotes when the time comes ha

27th Feb 22 12:10 AM
clach
Posts 116
Quote:
Excellent! Do you remember how old he was when he entered your academy, and what his initial rating was?

He was 13 and think he was rated 71, that?s the biggest increase in rating that any of my youths have had

27th Feb 22 10:48 PM
stripey
Posts 6,152
Quote:
He was 13 and think he was rated 71, that?s the biggest increase in rating that any of my youths have had
That's quite some entry rating at that age!

28th Feb 22 1:59 PM
clach
Posts 116
Quote:
That's quite some entry rating at that age!

Yeah, I also have a Df who was rated 84 and was 14, he?s now 15 and rated 88

28th Feb 22 10:34 PM
stripey
Posts 6,152
Quote:
Yeah, I also have a Df who was rated 84 and was 14, he?s now 15 and rated 88
Your scouts have the Midas touch!

3rd Mar 22 8:31 PM
KevinHann
Posts 678
I'm struggling to understand how youth ratings work. Just promoted a midfielder rated 100, each of his three attributes was 100. Turned out a 80s player. How is that mathematically possible and is it possible to nurture a 90's promotion at all?

3rd Mar 22 8:40 PM
FootballManager
Posts 295
Quote:
Originally posted by KevinHann
I'm struggling to understand how youth ratings work. Just promoted a midfielder rated 100, each of his three attributes was 100. Turned out a 80s player. How is that mathematically possible and is it possible to nurture a 90's promotion at all?

How long did you have him in your academy for, Kevin?

3rd Mar 22 9:35 PM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Quote:

Only two of us i believe have nurtured a 90's youth so far.

Mine is a midfielder called Neil.

3rd Mar 22 9:36 PM
KevinHann_2nd
Posts 149
Quote:
Originally posted by FootballManager
How long did you have him in your academy for, Kevin?

I'm not sure, mate. With everything that's been going on I completely stopped maintaining my logs and I barely find the desire to even log in here. He's still 16 so can't be long.

3rd Mar 22 9:50 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:

If a youth was recruited into an Academy before the latest tweak to the youth system (See the News Item - Youth Reports + More) then it's true there could be quite a wide range of eventual senior squad outcomes for youths when (if) they promoted to the senior squad. We have had quite a few instances of very highly rated youths turning out to be 'only' 80s senior players.

The latest tweak has addressed that and a youth recruited into an Academy should more accurately translate their youth rating into their senior rating on promotion.

4th Mar 22 2:29 AM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
Quote:
Originally posted by BubbaGump
Only two of us i believe have nurtured a 90's youth so far.

Mine is a midfielder called Neil.

Possibly more, but not before the tweak I don't think, which is why I'm dissapointed all my good ones come before the tweak, had a couple 90s join the squad, but as Kevin said, best they will be is 80s, otherwise maccahan, Labik, weatherwac might been in that 90+ as well.. ofcourse I still wait one with 90+ fixed & potential. but will probably sell the player as I'm struggling to get the best from my 80s, at best they will be mid 70s under my coaches, at least if I get a few more of them they might hit, but I feel I definatly drew the short straw by getting mine before the tweak..

8th Mar 22 9:36 PM
Andy1970_2nd
Posts 20
Pleased with Akapo the latest Guinean/Eq Guinean youth to join Project Guinea Pig. Looks like he will be a fast trainer.
Let's hope that he doesn't affect my club rating too much, having just got above 5500

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game