ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
2nd Jun 22 2:38 AM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
Okay I have a 58 rated player 16 - less balanced then Xavier...
this guy Xaiver- 17 - quite balanced
and another 16 year old rated 70 - very balanced

I was probs thinking take an L on the above 2 and allow 1 season of development for 70 rated guy that is very balanced...

by that time it will have been a season not promoeting any youths, and he could reach high 90s, but its a bit crazy to expect him to improve 25 odd ratings in a season and a bit, but I'd still like the odds to be better..? :L

also the other 2 have not improved much for a while, I guess I could wait for the other guys contract but its 30 days away..

2nd Jun 22 9:45 AM
Trickyuk
Posts 181
Darel Playfair (10) - as a youth not the most balanced stats, promoted with a rating of 70.

Fixed stats all in the 90's!

2nd Jun 22 4:22 PM
andyoz
Posts 176
Quote:
Originally posted by Trickyuk
Darel Playfair (10) - as a youth not the most balanced stats, promoted with a rating of 70.

Fixed stats all in the 90's!

I had a similar one to this, a youth, I think rated 76 promoted and his fixed stats were way better than expected! However, he did not train up any where near as well as his fixed stats indicated he would. So even though your player might have amazing stats he may not train as well as you hope.

Having said that I might be completely wrong and he might be a world beater in a few season

19th Jun 22 10:57 AM
chyperhondriac
Posts 280
Quite the dilemma...do I try to promote the 16 year old 68 rated midfielder to make space for the pretty well balanced 26 rated 12 year old, or do I let the guy mature longer and hope to find another needle amongst the haystack of 40/3/10 rated youths...

Gallego is coming along nicely, considering he had 24 in technical when he was promoted.

19th Jun 22 12:02 PM
calvino_spark
Posts 329
Quote:
Originally posted by chyperhondriac
Quite the dilemma...do I try to promote the 16 year old 68 rated midfielder to make space for the pretty well balanced 26 rated 12 year old, or do I let the guy mature longer and hope to find another needle amongst the haystack of 40/3/10 rated youths...

Gallego is coming along nicely, considering he had 24 in technical when he was promoted.

I'd probably keep the 68-rated player unless you've been told that he's not going to get any better. There's no guarantee the 12-year-old will improve. I've had a 50-rated balanced mid for 3 seasons and at 16 he is now still only rated 53.

In other news, my scouts found me a 56-rated 14-year-old. He's called Homer Sampson but, sadly, is not quite completely balanced. D'oh!

19th Jun 22 1:04 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY
Okay I have a 58 rated player 16 - less balanced then Xavier...
this guy Xaiver- 17 - quite balanced
and another 16 year old rated 70 - very balanced

I was probs thinking take an L on the above 2 and allow 1 season of development for 70 rated guy that is very balanced...

by that time it will have been a season not promoeting any youths, and he could reach high 90s, but its a bit crazy to expect him to improve 25 odd ratings in a season and a bit, but I'd still like the odds to be better..? :L

also the other 2 have not improved much for a while, I guess I could wait for the other guys contract but its 30 days away..

that 70 rated guy is now 84 rated, lets hope he makes 90+ and then after that lets hope he promotes, still only 16.

19th Jun 22 3:24 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 280
Quote:
Originally posted by calvino_spark
I'd probably keep the 68-rated player unless you've been told that he's not going to get any better. There's no guarantee the 12-year-old will improve. I've had a 50-rated balanced mid for 3 seasons and at 16 he is now still only rated 53.

Yeah you're probably right, just annoying that I've got a guy coming up to renewal who has totally stalled but this new kid will have disappeared by the time he's out of contract. Ah well!

20th Jun 22 11:39 AM
hutber
Posts 36
Am I right in thinking balanced youths will turn out better than none balanced youths>?

20th Jun 22 3:41 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
Quote:
Originally posted by hutber
Am I right in thinking balanced youths will turn out better than none balanced youths>?

In general they are better yes, but tbh it depends what you are doing with your club right now, my 2nd teams in desperate need of youths so I will not really be checking if my players are super balanced or not just they have a certain standard right now.

20th Jun 22 11:12 PM
hutber
Posts 36
Ye fair, tbh mine is full with 8 youths, none of them are balanced as I was not aware of this when going for them lol
Right now I'm in pretty much "rebuild" mode trying to get above 6500 for the next level, then i'll try to settle there.

20th Jun 22 11:15 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
Quote:
Originally posted by hutber
Ye fair, tbh mine is full with 8 youths, none of them are balanced as I was not aware of this when going for them lol
Right now I'm in pretty much "rebuild" mode trying to get above 6500 for the next level, then i'll try to settle there.

I was there a while ago, still not had a 90+ youth though, while others have been getting them, starting to feel like the game doesn't like me, although I have an 87 youth age 16 and a 75 youth age 14, I guess we see if they even join though... and if they reach 90+ they should do but you never know lol.

20th Jun 22 11:21 PM
hutber
Posts 36
I wish you luck then lol My best is just 71 and 15... so I cross my fingers too lol
I wouldn't mind a 96 rated player so I could sell him for 100m

21st Jun 22 8:08 PM
Lemmy
Posts 470
Woohoo Got my first all 90's youth promotion, Abrutis and took on a balanced 14 yo 53 rated winger

21st Jun 22 8:24 PM
andyoz
Posts 176
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy
Woohoo Got my first all 90's youth promotion, Abrutis and took on a balanced 14 yo 53 rated winger

Oh wow, a both footed hole player! He is going to be worth a fortune.

21st Jun 22 8:25 PM
pleasant_2nd
Posts 1,193
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy

A Hole Player to boot.

Good stuff!

25th Jun 22 7:51 AM
clach
Posts 116
I?ve had 3 successful promotion?s this season, first 1 was a defender rated 88 in the academy had all fixed attributes in 90s after promotion, 2nd was a cf rated 86 in the academy and has a mixture from 70s to 90s fixed attributes after promotion and 3rd is a midfielder who was rated 92 in the academy and has mostly 80s and some 90s in fixed attributes, Last season I promoted a gk who rated 100 in the academy and had a mixture of 80s and 90s fixed attributes when promoted, all the perimeters of my searches for these players were pretty much the same and I have 2 more players in my academy both in there 80s so I?m wondering is it better to promote them while still in there 80s or keep them as long as possible and and hope they get as close to 100?

25th Jun 22 8:23 PM
porkpie
Posts 228
I've just promoted a 91 rated youth in Emmanuel Ustari. My scouts found him a few seasons ago rated 90. He had fixed atributes in the 90's. He is a decent player mostly rated in the 80's.

29th Jun 22 8:21 PM
andyoz
Posts 176
So I've just had an odd message from my youth coaches...

'After supervising his training, our youth coaches report that Alican Berkes has reached his peak in the academy. Time for him to take the next step, I think.'

So I think, oh, that must mean it is time to promote him. However, when I check, he is only 15, so I am unable to promote him. The only option is to extend his contract for another year.

Strange. He's rated 78 so I will still keep hold of him and try and promote next season I suppose.

29th Jun 22 8:48 PM
roland68
Posts 978
I had a "player has taken everything he can from the academy" report for a 15 year old too. He was 97/97/97 so it was easy decision to sign him for another season.

Don't know if you keep track of birthdays but if you don't, there's a slim chance he may turn 16 in the next 8 days Then you could consider your options again.

Otherwise, the extra season may help increase the chances of him promoting

29th Jun 22 9:00 PM
andyoz
Posts 176
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
I had a "player has taken everything he can from the academy" report for a 15 year old too. He was 97/97/97 so it was easy decision to sign him for another season.

Don't know if you keep track of birthdays but if you don't, there's a slim chance he may turn 16 in the next 8 days Then you could consider your options again.

Otherwise, the extra season may help increase the chances of him promoting

Yes well I thought that, extra season will increase the promotion chances. I've already signed him up for another season

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game